Have you ever

Mine could fit in a purse, but I haven't tried it. lol

Gus is 6lbs and Hazel Grace is 9lbs.

ETA: I tried to include a pic, but every one I tried says too large for server to process.

What breed are Hazel and Grace? 6 and 9 lbs. sounds so tiny.

I have had 3 Yorkies and I now have snorkie, but none would ever go into my purse. I once bought a dog purse at a yard sale that you could carry a dog around in. None were interested and it went to goodwill. Out of all the dogs, the snorkie is my favorite.

Well, considering my current dog weighs about 50lbs and next dog may top the scales around 150...no. As my husband would put it, "No 'barking cats' in this house."

Seriously though, I've met a number of toys that are really sweet, but they're just not my thing. I'd constantly be afraid that I'd step on them.

My dogs average about double that size and I am always so nervous about them getting hurt. I can't imagine how much more I'd be worried with something half that size. My anxiety would get the best of me full time.

They are very good at staying away from our feet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter