having problems with Illuminations download

Yeah, seems the link is broken, or Pete is having issues with the video. Any updates on this?

Well, it downloaded, according to the download link, the file is 70MB but according to my computer, it is only 8.9KB. Thats a big size difference.

As well, if the link is left clicked to play the file (rather than right clicked to download) its a "Page Not Found"

I'm usually good at computer stuff, but I'm slightly stumped but I'm sure its just a simple mistake since it seems Pete is under a lot of stress this week

pixiedust: <-- A little Pixie Dust for Pete

I'm clicking on the link on the DIS Unplugged page, and still get the same message, that it's not found or moved.
Never mind...seems it's a problem usiing my Mozilla Firefox browser, but not IE.

It downloaded fine on my itunes without a problem.
If your having problems with your itunes you might want to download the lastest version.

Does anyone know how to get the videos in a format other than m4v? My Sansa mp3/video player won't recognize or convert that format ...guess I'll have to watch it on my computer at work :rolleyes1

Does anyone know how to get the videos in a format other than m4v? My Sansa mp3/video player won't recognize or convert that format ...guess I'll have to watch it on my computer at work :rolleyes1

Can someone answer this - I have a Sansa too and my computer at work won't open it either and I would love to see it.. Thanks Michelle

This is a guess since I don't own one of these players, but have had difficulty concevrting videos for my PSP (similar problem)

I would presume that the player came with a software CD which if the company were any nice would have some software in order to convert the files, however, if there is not, I suggest looking around on a website called download.com and looking through the video software. Some of these programs may be free but others may not, but it's worth trying and just to note, all of the installers that i have downloaded for programs have always been virus free so theres nothing to worry about.

Hope that helped a little.

My Sansa did come with converter software, but I think m4v is an Apple proprietary rights-management format -- works only on iTunes and iPods (am I right about that, anyone?). The Sansa software won't convert it.

I'm checking out some shareware software converters, so if any of them turn out to be worthwhile, I'll let everyone know!

My Sansa did come with converter software, but I think m4v is an Apple proprietary rights-management format -- works only on iTunes and iPods (am I right about that, anyone?). The Sansa software won't convert it.

I'm checking out some shareware software converters, so if any of them turn out to be worthwhile, I'll let everyone know!

Yes, m4v files only work on Apple products (iTunes, iPods and the quicktime player).

I hope the shareware software can help. :wizard:

I hope you can convert is as it's a great video! I have it on my iPod and AppleTV, and we all watched in awe. What a beautiful display!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter