HEA fireworks - but no Xmas party ticket

Sprockie

Mouseketeer
It's been a few years since I have been to Disneyworld. My DD's 16th birthday is on Dec 3rd. She wants to go to MK that day and I'd like to take in the fireworks. However, we don't have Xmas party tickets for that night, nor do I want to get them.

We have watched the fireworks from the Ferry that runs from the ticket centre to MK. Can we access that ferry without tickets, or is there a ticket check before that point.

Any other suggestions of where to see the fireworks is welcome (without a ticket or dinner reservation(can't get any reservations at this point anyway)).
Thanks everyone.

The fireworks on a party night will be holiday themed and not the traditional HEA if that makes a difference.

Okay, doesn't matter to me if it's HEA or Xmas. We won't likely be able to hear any music or narration from where we view.
Is there a better vantage point than the ferry to take that in going "ticketless"?

You could try to get a dinner reservation at the Contemporary, California Grill. They pipe in the music for the fireworks.

The TTC dock area is an excellent spot to watch fireworks. They play the music there with good quality audio (at least they do for HEA, not sure about party fireworks but I 'assume' they do).

Okay, good. So we can drive to MK, walk to the TTC dock without ever having to show tickets? Just can't remember the sequence...

You do have to pay to park at MK, FYI. Also you'll have to go through bag check/security at the TTC.

We have watched from the beach on the Poly after a dinner there in August. They also pipe in the music. We had never done this before and I was skeptical, but we were quite satisfied.

I expect those at TTC were as well.

We have watched from the beach on the Poly after a dinner there in August. They also pipe in the music. We had never done this before and I was skeptical, but we were quite satisfied.

I expect those at TTC were as well.

To go to the poly, can I just drive there, park and head to the beach area, or do I need a reservation for dinner. Pay for parking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter