Heads up on October Hours

I understand people being night owls. But dang I really can’t imagine being in a theme park until 2am and doing it all again the next day.

I'm tired thinking about it. Y'all are stronger than me.

With the late MK hours I would take an evening nap and then head back to the park ~ 11PM or so. Granted I was staying at Ft Wilderness which made transportation a bit easier, but it was pretty cool to see a few late night folks load up the boats and hit MK like it was a rope drop while the tired families were packing the boats back

I am completely baffled by the hours. We are there for two weeks - mainly for food & wine so our impact is minimal unless we actually want to go to a park other than epcot or hang at our resort. I so feel for families with young children. The mk closes at 6:00 for 9 of the 14 nights we are there and HS and AK open until 8. Sad really.

With the late MK hours I would take an evening nap and then head back to the park ~ 11PM or so. Granted I was staying at Ft Wilderness which made transportation a bit easier, but it was pretty cool to see a few late night folks load up the boats and hit MK like it was a rope drop while the tired families were packing the boats back

I love the idea of doing this! My husband and I have a California Grill reservation on the Wednesday at 8:30pm, so our plan was to eat there and go in only once EMH have started.

I was looking for later DHS hours myself. Our trip is short and we are only doing a Halloween party and one DHS day. Wanted to be able to do both Fantasmic or SW fireworks and TSL at night. Not sure that can happen unless hours get extended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter