Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to the CSR we go! A Feb PTR 2/28 Trip report started!!!

Okay, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started my Trip Report! :woohoo:

Here's the link, just in case you want to join me there ......... ;) :lmao:

Not ready yet ???!!! A February trip report!​

JUST IN CASE?!?! Oh, you funny woman!:rotfl: I've been sitting here in a thunderstorm waiting for the link - was sure I'd wind up on page 10 because of this darn storm (these things are AWFUL here).:eek:
Thank you, Karin! :flower3: See ya on the new thread!!! :wave:

JUST IN CASE?!?! Oh, you funny woman!:rotfl: I've been sitting here in a thunderstorm waiting for the link - was sure I'd wind up on page 10 because of this darn storm (these things are AWFUL here).:eek:
Thank you, Karin! :flower3: See ya on the new thread!!! :wave:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope the storm is not too bad! Winter thunderstorms are NO fun! Well thunderstorms never are! ;) :laughing:

Glad you made it over to my trip report! :hug:

It's good to know that you are home safe. How wonderfull that you had the Dis meets. I look forward to maybe having a meet sometime. :cool1:

Your preview pics have made me very hungry, and it is time to be asleep:rotfl2: Looking forward to reading your TR!

It's good to know that you are home safe. How wonderfull that you had the Dis meets. I look forward to maybe having a meet sometime. :cool1:

Thank you!
We really enjoyed our meet - DISmeets are the best! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Your preview pics have made me very hungry, and it is time to be asleep:rotfl2: Looking forward to reading your TR!

Sorry for making you hungry! ;) :lmao:
I hope to post my first trip report update tonight - see you there! :hug:

Thank you so much,Karin!!!... Zoe was thrilled to get a little special something in the mail. It came yesterday. Her day was kinda rough (she had a dental appointment) so that really helped to brighten her day. :goodvibes

Thank you so much,Karin!!!... Zoe was thrilled to get a little special something in the mail. It came yesterday. Her day was kinda rough (she had a dental appointment) so that really helped to brighten her day. :goodvibes

You are very welcome.
As long is it made HER day - it makes mine now! And if she had a rough day in the first place, there's nothing better than a little Disney to brighten it up! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter