Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to the CSR we go! A Feb PTR 2/28 Trip report started!!!

Oooh awesome purchases, you really have been bitten by the D&B bug :laughing:

Thinking of you & Tom, Karin...forgot what time you arrive home, but since it is mid-afternoon here, you are probably safely home by now.

SO happy your trip was wonderful and can hardly wait for the full TR!! Love ya!!!

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!

How can 8 days be so short? :confused3 But our week of sun and fun is over already and before I go back to answer all your posts I thought you might want to see a few highlights! :thumbsup2

IMG_9507.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

IMG_9556-1.jpg

IMG_9576-1.jpg

IMG_9634.jpg

IMG_9647.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

IMG_9658.jpg

IMG_9682-1.jpg

IMG_9710-1.jpg

IMG_9718.jpg

IMG_9775.jpg

IMG_9792.jpg

IMG_9828.jpg

IMG_9858.jpg

IMG_9888.jpg

IMG_9902.jpg

IMG_9970.jpg

IMG_9993.jpg

OH MY GOSH KARIN, I'm so excited for youuu!!!!!!!!

I'll be travelling the day after tomorrow too, but nowhere as warm as WDW!

We had a wonderful trip, Yuki! Where did you go? If you posted on your trip report - I am sorry I am not caught up on all my threads yet! :goodvibes

Have a safe & wonderful trip.:goodvibes I'm glad that you will get to enjoy some warm weather in February & get out of the snow for awhile.:cool1:

It WAS a wonderful trip with the most wonderful weather! Thanks for your well wishes! :goodvibes

I think you are going to have a fabulous trip! I wish our airlines would serve meals, but they only serve snacks...and you have to pay for them, so I pack treats for us to have on the way down and back.

We had the most wonderful trip!
As for airline meals - we had some quite good ones on the way to WDW, but slept through both meal servings on the way home - but it was for the best - it made the 9 hour flight appear much shorter! ;)

Have a wonderful trip Karin and Tom! I'm sorry I will miss you guys at Cape May breakfast....have a Mickey Waffle for me please.

Bon Voyage!

You would have loved the meet, Abby! We had a blast!

9e2c84ec.gif
The time has come for Disney fun!!!!!!
9e2c84ec.gif

Hope you can get some sleep tonight!!
icon_sleep.gif

It is going to be another absolutely MAGICAL visit!!!!
9e2c84ec.gif

Thanks for the good wishes! We had a magical visit! Tom and I both enjoyed it very much! Even though my original plans got changed over and over and over! ;) :laughing:

Have a great trip!

Waiting patiently to hear all about it when you get home :surfweb:

Thank you! We had a wonderful trip - trip report to be started real soon - I guess Tuesday! I'll post the link here! :thumbsup2

Have a great trip, Karin!!!!

Your plan for the last days of your trip look awesome!!! I love the pictures of the Wishes Dessert Party. YUMMMM Congrats on getting all of the plans posted!!

Thank you!
Our plans got changed and changed and changed again! :lmao: But we did make it to the Dessert Party! :thumbsup2

Karin and Tom have a safe trip and I know you know how to have fun on vacation at WDW! Can't wait to hear all about it.:yay:

Thank you Teri!
We did have a lot of fun and we enjoyed the weather so much! Soooooo good to enjoy the warm sun when it is so cold back home! :thumbsup2

Lots of pixie dust heading your way for great flights to Florida, an amazing car at the airport and a magical time at Disney! :wizard:

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Thank you! Your pixie dust worked! We had a wonderful vacation! :goodvibes

Have a magical vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!

Thank you, Sophia!
I hope to start my trip report real soon!

You are there Karin !!!!!!!I am sooo excited for you!!Can't wait for the LIVE Updates !!!

Thanks for sharing the excitement! And I hope you enjoyed the updates.

Thank you!

:flower3:hope you have a great time and good weather!

my family will be on the dream with you on Aug... 28th:banana:

We had a wonderful time and the best weather ever! :goodvibes
Can't wait to meet you on the DREAM on Aug 28th! The DREAM is a wonderful and amazing ship! SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful! :cloud9:

Karin, it was so nice to talk to you on the phone this morning. I'm glad you and Tom arrived safely and that you and Tom, Tina, Mark, Max and Nicki and Todd all had breakfast together. I can't wait to see the pictures.

I enjoyed talking to you on the phone too, even if it was just a short conversation! You were right - Nicki is just wonderful! We had a blast! No wonder you are such good friends!

Karin I hope you and Tom have a fantastic time, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Thank you Stefy! We had a fun-tastic time! The weather was wonderful, we enjoyed it so much! Trip report to start soon, real soon! ;)

Welcome home!!! I would say we missed you, but you were with us!!

Rest, rest, rest and then tell us everything!! (Do you both have to work tomorrow?).

BIG hugs!!!:grouphug:

Welcome back!!! :)

SCORE on all those Dooney's!!! :thumbsup2 I wish I could afford 3 at a time!!! :laughing: But I'm excited for the one that I'm getting when I'm there in August for my birthday!!!! :woohoo:

I am so happy you are home but also sad you are home! Cannot wait to read all about it!

Welcome home! Can't wait to read all about your trip!:goodvibes

Welcome home. I have been enjoying all the pictures you have posted. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Looks like a great trip! Can't wait to read about all your adventures and of course the food! :cheer2:

P.S. The pictures of the ship made me "home" sick :sad1: Thanks for posting them I can wait till your next trip when you'll have pics of onboard. Can't image going on a different cruiseline. The horns always make me cry, lol.

Can't wait for the Updates from WDW!!!!!

Hope you liked them! ;)

Have a great trip Karin! I hope the weather is good for you. Can't wait to hear about the trip when you guys come back.

The weather was wonderful! I am just finishing up my answers and then it's off to start the trip report! :thumbsup2

Hope you have a FANTASTIC time, Karin & Tom!! And lots and LOTS of sunny skies!! :goodvibes

We had a wonderful time, Ellen and I even had a "Rita" in your honour at "The Ditch"! ;) :laughing:

I hope all is well and you got to WDW safe and sound.
Looks like fabulous weather all week for you.
Enjoy your trip, I know you will:goodvibes

The weather was perfect, the week was just wonderful! So sad, time just flies by when you have fun! :goodvibes

:goodvibes:cool1: Have a grand trip

Thank you! :goodvibes

Karin a Live Update and I am the first !!!!Great Dis Meet!!!!:banana:I made my ressies yesterday and today !!! Results are in an d Magdalene won !!!!!:)

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it!
The DISmeet was so much fun!
Great news on your ressies!! So happy you got CRT in the end! :thumbsup2

Looks like a fun Dis meet! Have fun!

We had so much fun! Even though none of us had much breakfast - it was a wonderful time spent together with friends. :cloud9:

pixiedust:Yay!!! You are having a great trip already. Looks like a good time at your meet, eveyone looks so happy.
Tom looks different, no moustache??
The Dream wow, I just might have to plan a cruise.
Thanks for taking the time to post
Have a great day.

Yes, we had such a fun time!
Tom shaved his mustache last trip, I already got used to it. :rotfl2:
The DREAM IS a dream! It is a HUGE ship and I am questioning my decision of choosing deck 11 - pretty high up! :lmao:

Karin and Tom,

It looks like your DISmeet was awesome. :thumbsup2 I enjoyed seeing your pictures.

The Dream is pretty, isn't she? Thanks for posting!

I can't wait to hear more!!!

Hi Sophia!
The meet was real good fun! And I am in love with the DREAM! She is so beautiful. It was magical to see her sail out and then they played all the different horn signals! I can't wait to sail on her! :love:

Looks like the Dismeet was tons of fun. Thanks for sharing!

Bummer that it took so long for your room to be ready.

The DISmeet was absolutely wonderful. Nicki, Todd, Tina, Mark and little Max are just the nicest people!

Our room was another thing - but we got there in the end ....... rather very much the end of the day! :lmao:

Welcome home, my friend. Glad to hear that you made it back safely. I am definitely missing you already...who knows when we'll meet again? :hug: I have to say that I am none too happy to be back at school and stuck in cold, grey weather. :mad: We really lucked out big time with the weather when we were there. Don't know about you, but I'm having a real hard time getting back into the swing of things. The only thing I feel like doing, aside from spending more time with Max, is writing my TR and planning my next trip! :rotfl: And thanks to you, a boat just might be involved! :lmao:

Love the live reports! The dismeet looks fun. Sorry that your room took so long to be ready. :sad2: But look at those pictures of the Dream! Thanks for sharing. Someday I would love to do a cruise. Someday....

I am glad you enjoyed the live reports.
We just loved our DISmeet - so much fun!
The DREAM is a dream! She looks so majestic! I cannot wait to be on the ship for 11 nights! :cloud9:

Yes, I love live reports.

First, Nicki started her reviews. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2662344

Second, the highlight of my weekend was talking to you on the phone yesterday morning. Although it was not "in person", I so enjoyed getting to talk to you for a couple of minutes on the phone.

I hope the rest of your trip is most enjoyable.

Thanks for the link to Nicki's review!
I just loved talking to you on the phone. We need to repeat that some time. :thumbsup2

I love your pictures. Looks like a fun breakfast. The dream pictures are well...dreamy!

The breakfast was so much fun and I cannot wait for your trip to start, so I can see and read more of the DREAM. :goodvibes

I subbed to Nikki's review and am going back to read !!I made page one !!:banana::banana:

I subbed too, but I ended up on page 3 or so ....... :sad2: I guess we had too much fun to be online too much! :lmao:

Yay live TR :yay: Glad you guys got there safe and sound :goodvibes Wow wow wow for the pics of the Dream, she is so big but so beautiful :)

Cool Dismeet, looks like you guys had alot of fun :)

The meet was such a fun event - just right to kick off the vacation.
I would not have missed seeing the DREAM sail out - she is just so wonderful, a very impressive ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter