Helicopter Flight Over Grand Canyon

daveyc150

<font color=blue>I read this forum all the time<br
We will be visiting Las vegas later this year and really want to visit the Grand Canyon, we would prefer to take a helicopter flight from Las Vegas to do this.

Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendsations on which ones are good and reasonably priced?

Cheers
David

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1866902

Above is a link for a Vegas trip report that is currently being posted on the community board. They took a helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon and posted pics. I bet they wouldn't mind sharing with the cost or what service they used. They seem really nice. I am following their report because we are going to Vegas in 9 days!

No way - seems like those things are always crashing - definately check the references. BTW - I am a huge chicken and a worry wart:rolleyes:

Last time we visited Vegas we used Sundance helicopters http://www.helicoptour.com/ . We were very impressed with them, they seem to have one of the best reputations along with papillion. We were so impressed with their service that we are booked on a longer grand canyon flight and day out with them next month. On our trip next month we are flying to the Grand Canyon via the Hoover Dam, landing by the river and going on a pontoon boat down the river, then back in the helicopter to travel further along the canyon. Then over to the glass bridge and lunch there. Then back in the helicopter to fly back through the canyon and back down the Las Vegas strip.

I went via Heli-USA and then blackcanyon (raft/pontoon)tours.
You can google them both up.
Basically it cost me $430usd back in August 2006.
It was great.

we have booked papillion for this september:banana: :dance3: cant wait have read some very good reviews about this company.

We have booked one fianlly, we are taking a Sundance Helicopters flight, are really looking forward to it.

I read so quite poor reviews of Papillion I would make sure you get in touch when you get there and confirm, I read the were often late of didn't have people's details. Hope you have a good flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter