Hello, I'm a newbie!

carone0318

Disney-aholic, can't get enough of this place!!!
I was just guided here from another post. This is a perfect place for me. A little background, I am 32 yrs old (yikes! :eek: ) I have 2 children, a 5 yr old dd and a 15 month old ds. We are DVCer's. We are going to Disney from 6/21 - 6/29. Way back in Sept I decided to do the ww @ work program. My goal was to look and feel good in a bathing suit for my June vacation. When I started ww I figured that it wouldn't last and if I could just learn portion control maybe that would help. My first weigh in, I was 183.5 lbs, I hid it very well. Well, my group of friends at work, we still weigh in and support each other, but we don't officially do ww anymore. We weigh in every Monday at lunch time. This past week's weigh in was a big accomplishment for me. I have officially lost 40.5 lbs and currently weigh 143 lbs. I want to lose 3 more lbs and then re-evaluate where I stand and decide if I want to go for 5 more lbs or just hold where I am. I did this all through portion control and making some tough decisions. I have not exercised one bit. I like to walk in the evening with my girlfriends, but not when it is cold outside (we live in NJ.) We will start walking pretty soon and hoepfully that will help me lose a little more. As you can see, I am very proud of myself! I can't wait to show off my body in those cute tank tops and cute shorts this summer, especially when I am in Disney. I hope that I get to know each of you better with time and I hope you don't mind that I join in on you roll calls each week. Thanks!

Well, welcome, carone0318!!! :earsgirl: And what a great accomplishment! You should be proud and show off a bit. I would too, LOL.

I just started my walking again this week, 3 outings so far of 2 miles each, hope to get back to 4 miles in a week or so. It sure does make you feel good, doesn't it.

Keep up the great work, enjoy those walks, and your upcoming Disney trip. Hope to meet you some day. :sunny:

WELCOME TO WISH!!!! WE are very happy to have you join in our roll call every week carone0318!!! You have done a wonderful job and have every right to feel proud of yourself!!!!! Keep up the great job!

ANd I think Mr. Murphy should visit us more often over here on WISH!!! Way to go with the walking DAN!!!!!!

Welcome to the WISH board! You definitely have something GREAT to be proud of! That's a wonderful weight loss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter