Help! Daughter turns 3 in August, Annual Pass Question!

PirateLife4Me2009

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

This is my first ever post so I am sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have a question for some Disney Experts!!

We were able to renew our Annual Passes this past March 2021, and our youngest turns 3 at the end of this August. We purchased the passes at Disney Springs, and the Cast Member let us know we could either add her pass at that initial purchase, or come back in August when she turns 3 and add her then.

I'm not worried about the exception of them adding her, but my question is will I have to pay in full for her pass, or will they be able to incorporate her new ticket into the payment plan that we currently have? I called the AP Hotline and they said they had no idea. :(

Any insight would be wonderful!

Thanks a bunch!

Hello all!

This is my first ever post so I am sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have a question for some Disney Experts!!

We were able to renew our Annual Passes this past March 2021, and our youngest turns 3 at the end of this August. We purchased the passes at Disney Springs, and the Cast Member let us know we could either add her pass at that initial purchase, or come back in August when she turns 3 and add her then.

I'm not worried about the exception of them adding her, but my question is will I have to pay in full for her pass, or will they be able to incorporate her new ticket into the payment plan that we currently have? I called the AP Hotline and they said they had no idea. :(

Any insight would be wonderful!

Thanks a bunch!
I don't know, but maybe @Robo or @lanejudy will....

Hopefully!

I just got off with ticketing, and they said that since we're Fl residents we SHOULD be able to just purchase a pass for her but it would be a seperate contract with a seperate payment plan...which is fine with me! So long as I dont have to buy the whole ticket at once, which is what I'm afraid of.

That’s my guess it will be a separate payment plan, since the last payment and expiration date will not be the same as the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter