Help! Is this a legit and safe option for discounted DL tickets?

I'm also curious if anyone has purchased through the Dapper Days group. Is that more or less than LMT? Any advantages of one over the other?
Please make sure to support the Dapper Days convention if you plan to use the discount. Tickets to the DD Expo are very inexpensive. Merchandise is available on the website and at the Expo. (And the merchandise is cute!) Supporting the convention prevents abuse of the discount rates!

I will definitely purchase tickets for the DD Expo. Honestly, I'm so used to Disney prices that I was shocked by how inexpensive the Expo tickets are! I wasn't sure if the DD park tickets were cheaper than other discount sites so that info is very helpful. And we're splurging on the GHC (for the first time!) so early entry isn't an issue. Thanks!

For anyone going before the end of September that has access to TicketsatWork, they have a summer special right now. We got out tickets for a great deal on there, even after the taxes. $283 total for a 3 day 1 Park per day with maxpass.

Did you get a ticket that you were able to link to your disney account and is gate ready? I've been eyeing up this offer but seen some bad review about their sister site Working Advantage so a little concerned about what you actually get. It's a great price though, so I am tempted.

Did you get a ticket that you were able to link to your disney account and is gate ready? I've been eyeing up this offer but seen some bad review about their sister site Working Advantage so a little concerned about what you actually get. It's a great price though, so I am tempted.
Yup!! Have the paper tickets printed and linked to my Disney account already. I’ve used TicketsatWork in the past and never had an issue.

Jumping in here...How far in advance did you buy your tickets and how long did it take to get them? Thanks!

If I remember correctly the site does tell you to give yourself at least 24 hours to receive the tickets via email. I received mine in less than 24 hours.

If I remember correctly the site does tell you to give yourself at least 24 hours to receive the tickets via email. I received mine in less than 24 hours.

Great! Thanks!!! I've purchased from them once before, but it was a while ago.

Jumping in here...How far in advance did you buy your tickets and how long did it take to get them?
Thanks!
The first time I bought from LMTClub, it took two days to get the tickets. The second time, I had them within a few hours. So it can vary.

The first time I bought from LMTClub, it took two days to get the tickets. The second time, I had them within a few hours. So it can vary.
We've used LMT 3 times now I believe. We've always received the tickets by e-mail by the next day. But I generally do it several days ahead just to be safe.

I am considering getting Tickets at work for a trip this weekend. The tickets I am eyeing have a first use expiration date of 9/30/2019, so these work for me. But I think I want to upgrade one DS's ticket to a FlexPass and might want to add another day to the other DSs on our last day, will these tickets upgrade at gate price even though they have such a close expiration date and/or are considered special price tickets?

I am considering getting Tickets at work for a trip this weekend. The tickets I am eyeing have a first use expiration date of 9/30/2019, so these work for me. But I think I want to upgrade one DS's ticket to a FlexPass and might want to add another day to the other DSs on our last day, will these tickets upgrade at gate price even though they have such a close expiration date and/or are considered special price tickets?
The only discounted tickets that are consistently reported as being upgraded at full price are from LMT. YMMV with other discount vendors.

I used undecover tourist and in the app it did say apply the full value to a flex pass within a certain amount of days
Cant see it anymore unfortunately

I looked at the last minute travel club website and I’m not seeing DL tickets available to buy. Am I missing something? I’ve bought from them before. But maybe my membership needs to be renewed or something to see them. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this too.

I looked at the last minute travel club website and I’m not seeing DL tickets available to buy. Am I missing something? I’ve bought from them before. But maybe my membership needs to be renewed or something to see them. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this too.

There is another thread here about LMT and lack of tickets.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/lmtc-disneyland-tickets-no-longer-available.3768289/
Some are reporting that they have been told they will have the back Oct 1 and others have said they were told it was due to system changes. It's just been recently as I used LMT last month.

Also if they do get them back make sure you are signed into the LMT site as sometimes they don't show if you are not and be sure to search "Anaheim", not LA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter