Help please, going to DLP soon, advice appreciated

Braveheart60uk

Earning My Ears
Have just come across this site and it is Fabulous! :)

Myself, my OH and 3 girls ( 10,8 and 6 ) are going on 3rd March for 5 days, half board at Newport Bay. NEVER been before, kids are getting REALLY excited :banana:

I would be very grateful for advice on where to eat, how to book in advance and any recommended places to eat using our vouchers.

I have heard Buffalo Bills is good, can we use our vouchers there and would you recommend it.

I will post the result of our trip etc when we get back

Thanks in advance!

Hi Braveheart60uk and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

There is a few here who have experience of the half board vouchers so I'm sure you will get lots of suggestions.

Given the ages of your troops have you thought about a character meal :)

hey and welcome to the boards!

ohh we might bump into you, we're off on the 6th for 5 days :)

as cyrano suggested, a character meal might be better - not sure if you can use vouchers for buffalo bills, i've never been but i've heard good and bad things about it...it is quite expensive I think!

Cafe Mickey does a lovely character meal and the food is really nice too - plus you have a choice whereas you don't at Buffalo Bills.

Newport Bay is a lovely hotel, and a very short walking distance to Disney Village and the parks :)

Bet your house is brimming with excitement!!

We have booked a character breakfast for the last day :wizard:

Myself and OH scouring the threads, some information seems old though. Got excited when we read admirals club left a toy on the bed for the kids, but later reports suggest this has stopped :confused:

Thinking of taking some princess dresses for the kids to wear at character breakfast too.

If you want to make dining reservations before you go then you can ring 0033 160 30 40 50. Otherwise you can make them once you're there, at the hotel information desk, or by popping into City Hall or Studio Services in the parks. :)

Truly couldn't say what you might get in your Admiral's Floor room. I went a couple of years ago and got zip, but then others visited after that and received various little extras. Hope you get a nice surprise :wizard:

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter