Help....Please

mitymott

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I ordered ap's through ms and I just received my exchange certificates in the mail. Here's my problem I ordered the passes early to try to take advantage of the ap best rate program and the exchange cert's don't have any numbers on the back just the mag strip. So tell me, did I just lose that option? I hope not, because I told ms that I wanted vouchers to make a cash ressie under the new BR prog and they did not indicate that there would be a problem.
Thanks for any help and advice,

my DVC annual pass is not even bringing up the best rate.

so I don't think they are allowing DVC members to use it.

I would call the annual pass number and do it over the phone.

1-407-560-Pass (7277)

You can't sign into the best rate plan over the phone. Its completely computer generated.

Do call memberservices and see if they can tell you how to get in with your voucher. You are supposed to be able to use it BEFORE having an actual AP in hand. (last I heard anyway - the plan seems to be a work in progress).

yes, call - there's a number on there that they can ask for - at least that's how i did my DDE.

Thank's everyone,
I called ms and they explained how to do it. Same numbers just in a different format. Now what I want for new years is a really cheap rate( I'm hoarding my points for Oct).
Thanks again,

I have logged in, and gotten a AP rate with my DVC AP voucher. So it will work, and we can get an AP rate.

I just called CRO and asked for the AP Rates at several Resorts (after checking regular rates). $155 at WL and AKL, $99 at Moderates. This was for July. I wasn't asked for any #s. Leaving for WDW in 33 hours! :cool1:

SueOKW said:
yes, call - there's a number on there that they can ask for - at least that's how i did my DDE.

That's what they did for us also.

Here's pixie dust for a great rate!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter