Help! When Do I Type My Room Request to the SWAN?

Emme

DIS Veteran
I know the Swan site has a special page to type and e-mail your room requests to them...How far in advace should that be done? We leave in 3 weeks and I don't want to do it too early or too late! Thanks!

Emmy:) :D

I would love to know this too. Also, I have seen several suggestions for rooms/floors at Dolphin, what about SWAN? Any suggestions out there?

I'm Bumping Again PLEASE ANYONE! Where are all the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleaders...I need you!:) :D

I think you are better off calling the hotel directly with your special requests.

Hi, emme. Welcome to the DIS. I agree with Nancy. Go ahead and fax your request as early as possible and ask them to please put the request on your reservation. But most people just call when they make their reservations.

It doesn't seem to be the same as a regular Walt Disney World Resort.

Click on my link below for pictures and other links.

I hope that you get your room request and that you have a wonderful, magical vacation.

Sincerely, RaySharpton :)

I say call that is what I am going to do. I have tried to e-mail about 5 times and never even knew if they got it they never mailed me back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter