Help with dates for next year

rugrats

Mouseketeer
Hi, am trying to find a suitable time for our trip next year. We went in March this year and, although it was lovely and quiet, it was very cold and my parents have kindly offered to pay the difference in price to go at a warmer time of year :cool1:. We are currently looking at arriving on 18th May and leaving on 24th May (Sun to Sat). Would this be a reasonably quiet time? :thanks:.

Yes it should be quiet - no French school holidays as far as I can see, Ascension Day is the week after, and so is the UK half term.

Happy planning! :wizard:

Thank you - just needed a little bit of reassurance that I wasn't going to book at a busy time! :thumbsup2

How is September for park crowds? I am doing the WBTA and looking at stopping into DLP prior to moving on to Barcelona.

Would be there the first 4 days of September...ish.

Park will still be open till aroind 11pm beginning of September, and weekends will still be very very busy due to the weather and Dreams still daily at that point. Weekdays should be better for your trip :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter