Help with fastpasses please!!

Hi! So i spontaneously booked a trip to disney for May 3 to stay at a value resort. I am also an annual passholder. When I try to make my fastpasses it won't let me, even though it's under 30 days? My AP is linked to my account, a.) I booked it with an AP discount b.) when i go to my profile it shows that I have the pass. However, when I go to my plans it says I have no tickets. I've tried re-linking the pass but that doesn't work. I don't know what to do and I really want to make these fastpasses.

Hi! So i spontaneously booked a trip to disney for May 3 to stay at a value resort. I am also an annual passholder. When I try to make my fastpasses it won't let me, even though it's under 30 days? My AP is linked to my account, a.) I booked it with an AP discount b.) when i go to my profile it shows that I have the pass. However, when I go to my plans it says I have no tickets. I've tried re-linking the pass but that doesn't work. I don't know what to do and I really want to make these fastpasses.

Log completely out, then log back in.
If you are using a phone/pad app, instead, try using the website via a web browser.
If you are using the website via a web browser, instead, try using a phone/pad app.

I saw that error several times yesterday on profiles that definitely had tickets attached (and current FPs). I also got an error early yesterday that said MDE could not access fast pass plans (but could access ADRs, etc). It seemed to be the glitch of the day yesterday. I was able to get to my FP plans using a browser (I forget if it was chrome or Safari). I would try again today and if it doesn't work (trying both app and browser) call Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter