help with my ADR choices

deslynnpatterson

DIS Veteran
I am getting ready to make ADRS next month Here are the places we are thinking about trying-- and some we havent tried yet-- please let me reviews on the ones that i havent tried yet-- we are having a hard time narrowing down a few choices

liberty tree tavern ( tried before enjoy very much)
50's prime time ( tried before enjoy very much)
sci- Fi Diner- never tried before
le cellier ( tried before )
crystal palace breakfast- ( tried before )
Plaza Restaurant- never been here before
Maya Grill- staying at CSR so we might want to try this place
Kona ( had before love it)
Hoop De Do Review- never had before
Ohana ( tried before maybe want a change? )
Boma- never tried before
Chef Mickeys- never had before

or anything else you can suggest-- this is so tough narrowing down our choices--- tell me what you think of the places we didnt try yet--- and any suggestion of any other restaurants thanks:)
~Desiree

-- we are having a hard time narrowing down a few choices

sci- Fi Diner- never tried before
Chef Mickeys- never had before

We loved Sci-Fi. The food has always been really good for both dinner and lunch. It is set in a drive-in theater, where you get to sit in cars (57 chevy, etc) or tables in the back. I think the temp in the restaurant is a little cool. Also, I like sitting in the cars, however, all the seats will face the movie screens. So, if you have a party of 4, two will sit in the front row and two behind them, all facing front.

We had CM for dinner. The food buffet was average but was really loud. I think I was more annoyed because we had to wait 30-40 minute past our reservation time. The characters were dressed with chef hats. We only ate there once and have not been back.

As for others, we stayed at SSR and I had the best ever prime rib steak at Turf Club restaurant; however, DW did not enjoy her meal there. Trail's End buffet at Fort Wilderness is good too.

I am getting ready to make ADRS next month Here are the places we are thinking about trying-- and some we havent tried yet-- please let me reviews on the ones that i havent tried yet-- we are having a hard time narrowing down a few choices

liberty tree tavern ( tried before enjoy very much)
50's prime time ( tried before enjoy very much)
sci- Fi Diner- never tried before We have had lunch here several times and love it...burgers, onions rings, milkshakes!
le cellier ( tried before )
crystal palace breakfast- ( tried before )
Plaza Restaurant- never been here before love it..great sandwiches, fabulous desserts.
Maya Grill- staying at CSR so we might want to try this place ate here when we stayed at CSR and it was the worst meal we ever had on disney property in the past 5 years...food and service were both terrible.
Kona ( had before love it)
Hoop De Do Review- never had before never been
Ohana ( tried before maybe want a change? ) ate there this past Dec. and the food was terrible.
Boma- never tried before Have been for dinner and liked it...never had the pleasure of having breakfast here but I hear it is excellent.
Chef Mickeys- never had before Had dinner here is Dec...food was ok...we wouldn't go again for dinner but I would consider having breakfast there in the future.

or anything else you can suggest-- this is so tough narrowing down our choices--- tell me what you think of the places we didnt try yet--- and any suggestion of any other restaurants thanks:)
~Desiree

Not sure if you are going to Epcot during your stay, but that is where some of our favorites are. We love Teppan Edo, Tutto and Coral Reef. :)

Maya Grill- staying at CSR so we might want to try this place
Boma- never tried before

Maya Grill - we stayed at CSR 3 years in a row and never tried it. The one comment I keep hearing is that the service is SLOW.

Boma - our favourite buffet at WDW. My wife hates buffets and this is the only one she will allow me to keep on our list of TS restaurants, in fact she insists on going there every trip.

Tutto Italia - favorite meal for me on Disney property. You can get Italian food just about anywhere, but Tutto Italia is AMAZING! I've been here four times and everything has been perfect! Planning two reservations on my upcoming trip.

Kona Cafe - although I will not be making a reservation here on my upcoming trip, this is a staple. I've eaten here three times, and each time it was good.

Boma - AMAZING! The selection is unbelievable and the flavors are amazing! Soups, salads, meats, DESSERTS! Everything is delicious and this place is worth a try for everyone! My upcoming trip will be my fourth time dining here, and I cannot wait!

Le Cellier - one of my top five favorites, but soon to slip out of that category. The first time, it amazed me, but the steak is really just okay compared to another steak you can get on property, which I will describe below.

The Wave - MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT ON DISNEY PROPERTY, ONE THOUSAND TIMES OVER!!! First off, the milkshakes for beverages are great! So rich and creamy, but not filling in any way! The bread served with sea salt butter is so soft and delicious! But presenting, MY FAVORITE FILET EVER! The filet here is so tender, juicy, tasty, EVERYTHING GREAT! And the desserts are amazing also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter