Help with Youtube video ideas?

wdwgirl4ever

Forever a Disney Girl
So I think I've decided to finally start actually making videos on my Youtube account, but I'm not really sure what kind of videos to make. I've thought about doing some reviews or something, but I really don't want to come off boring or stupid. :rolleyes: Any ideas? Anything you'd like to see? I can't see or anything so they wouldn't be those kinds of videos. Noooooo. Idk. If y'all have any ideas it would be appreciated. <3 :goodvibes

I think you should go on to You tube and look at popular Youtubers and see what kind of videos they do that should give you some inspiration but here are my suggestions

-Hair or makeup tutorials(if you do that kind of thing)
-What's in my backpack, purse, phone etc.
-tags
-room tours
-reviews

Good luck:thumbsup2

I have the same problem lol. I think it's good to do what you watch a lot or interests. I watch mostly DCP, The DISUnplugged, and Disney Trip Vlogs. So when I do the DCP I'll vlog that probably and maybe a trip video if I go to California this summer. Some people's interest are gaming, movies, funny, or beauty. What's yours?

maps823 said:
I think you should go on to You tube and look at popular Youtubers and see what kind of videos they do that should give you some inspiration but here are my suggestions

-Hair or makeup tutorials(if you do that kind of thing)
-What's in my backpack, purse, phone etc.
-tags
-room tours
-reviews

Good luck:thumbsup2

Thank you so much! :)

Orreed said:
I have the same problem lol. I think it's good to do what you watch a lot or interests. I watch mostly DCP, The DISUnplugged, and Disney Trip Vlogs. So when I do the DCP I'll vlog that probably and maybe a trip video if I go to California this summer. Some people's interest are gaming, movies, funny, or beauty. What's yours?

I have all kinds...lol I watch a lot of vlogs, reviews, and stuff like that on YouTube so I was thinking about going along that route, but I worry I'll be boring or not know what to say or something lol

wdwgirl4ever said:
I have all kinds...lol I watch a lot of vlogs, reviews, and stuff like that on YouTube so I was thinking about going along that route, but I worry I'll be boring or not know what to say or something lol

Aww don't worry, I bet you'll do great. Maybe to help, I can get bored with straight talking. Add photos, videos, good transitions and music.

Orreed said:
Aww don't worry, I bet you'll do great. Maybe to help, I can get bored with straight talking. Add photos, videos, good transitions and music.

I will try that. Thank you! :)

I like to make movie trailers. Mostly for made up movies, but it's fun. You should try it! :)

Make sure to tell us your username so we can watch you when you start making videos! :)

maps823 said:
Make sure to tell us your username so we can watch you when you start making videos! :)

My username is christi5683. :) I'm hoping to make a video today, but we'll have to see how everything goes.

wdwgirl4ever said:
Cool beans. My boyfriend was sitting beside me trying not to laugh the whole time because he could tell how nervous I was. :scared:

Aww lol. Sorry you felt nervous. That's sweet of him to help. Congrats on 205!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter