Help with Youtube video ideas?

Aww lol. Sorry you felt nervous. That's sweet of him to help. Congrats on 205!

Meh, it's okay. :) I was just expecting negative comments and so far there are none. Thank you! I'm up to 409 now. :goodvibes My current problem is figuring out what to do for my next video lol :rolleyes2

wdwgirl4ever said:
Meh, it's okay. :) I was just expecting negative comments and so far there are none. Thank you! I'm up to 409 now. :goodvibes My current problem is figuring out what to do for my next video lol :rolleyes2

Hmmm. I feel your pain... notice I still haven't made videos lol.

What is your main purpose of making videos for youtube? If you want to make money than create videos related freelance. If you want to help others than create videos on health or travel related topics.

Hmmm. I feel your pain... notice I still haven't made videos lol.

Lol I've noticed. It's hard unless you just have a knack for it.
Loved your video :D Subscribed :)

Thank you! :goodvibes
What is your main purpose of making videos for youtube? If you want to make money than create videos related freelance. If you want to help others than create videos on health or travel related topics.

I'm not really sure. Just kinda rolling with it for now. Thanks though!

I just watched your video and you did great, especially for a first video! I watch an unhealthy amount of youtubers, everyone from daily vloggers to beauty gurus. What I have noticed is a lack of successful disney vloggers. You could do your opinions/experiences of things in the parks, such as the magicbands. Or you could even do pin collection videos or like a who's in your autograph book video. I feel if you continue doing disney videos there are so many different videos you can post. Even when your in the park you can vlog or a trip report in video form. Good Luck! :)

I just watched your video and you did great, especially for a first video! I watch an unhealthy amount of youtubers, everyone from daily vloggers to beauty gurus. What I have noticed is a lack of successful disney vloggers. You could do your opinions/experiences of things in the parks, such as the magicbands. Or you could even do pin collection videos or like a who's in your autograph book video. I feel if you continue doing disney videos there are so many different videos you can post. Even when your in the park you can vlog or a trip report in video form. Good Luck! :)

Thank you so much! I would totally do more Disney World videos in-park, but I don't live in Florida! I plan on making one or two from my upcoming trip in June. However, until then I'm like durrr on what one to do next! There ARE so many options, and that also makes it harder to decide which to do next! Lol But again thank you so much. :goodvibes

I think you should do videos about things you love to do. That is what my daughter and her best friend do. They have been wanting to do videos for a while and just decided to go for it. You can watch their videos at Meaghatie to maybe get more ideas.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter