HERBIE CODES - Who wants one and who can gift one. PLZ Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two daughters DaddysBrat and CuteGizmo were gifted by Sonya..

Thank you so much...they will be very excited..you are very kind Sonya :flower:

I'd love to get one for my DS (Pumpkinboy on VMK) and my DD (Ellenita on VMK)

TIA

I finally was able to trade for the suit so you can take me off the list for needing one.

Thanks! jewelgrrl

You can remove me from the list. I bought the video and gifted the code to myself. :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

I don't have herbie codes but I have a cheat to get herbie stuff. First open vmk but don't sign in. Then type control + n. That opens another window so you can sign in. Then do all the codes that you can find for credits and buy something expensive like a fountain. Go to guest rooms and type Herbie. Try all of them and see if they trade. I did and I got the outfit (helmet,pants,shirt,shoes) couch and poster. Keep creating usernames to get more stuff and people will be more likely to trade Herbie stuff! E-mail me back if it worked!! ;)

Just a note.... this list really needs to be updated. I have a few Herbie costumes I am TRYING to give away. Everytime I find someone on the list and ask if they are still looking for a Herbie suit, they tell me they have already found one.

I still have 3 full sets of Herbie stuff to give away. If you can find me on VMK, you can have one! :) :) :)

I would love to have a girl's Herbie set for my 6 year old DD if anyone has one to spare.

XAquaTeenBoyX said:
Just a question and that is all, how long on average does it take to gift someone??

IDK, no one really takes note of this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter