Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops....... maybe not "here" per se. We just hit 250.

KIMMAR ---- where's the NEW thread?!!!! :3dglasses

And pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry... Call it something else so we all don't keep getting confused! :rotfl2:

Calling all Americans. Your Friday mission if you choose to accept it is to post a picture of a baby pool! I want to see one! I bet yours are bigger than ours!

Since it is not the FAQ, we don't even have to have all the info at the beginning of this thread if that helps, Kim!!!

Calling all Americans. Your Friday mission if you choose to accept it is to post a picture of a baby pool! I want to see one! I bet yours are bigger than ours!

Only because we Americans are probably bigger (on average) than you Brits!)

Iplay-baby-activity-pool.jpg

How about something with "Jamborinis and Kidanites" in the title? :confused3

:rotfl: Love it!!

I agree with the Jamborinis and Kidanites (and would be honored!)

I am not certain this plus-sized American would fit comfortably in that pool! :crowded:

I agree with the Jamborinis and Kidanites (and would be honored!)

I am not certain this plus-sized American would fit comfortably in that pool! :crowded:

Picture it, Elin -- I think it would be one of the best photos ever!! ;)

:woohoo:

I know what you mean. We have two vacant apartments that just finished renovation. Both are almost completely move in ready so the next two days will be spent finishing those up. The sign went up two days ago so I'm already getting calls.However today I am taking a personal day and heading to the spa at the Grand Californian to use a Travel Zoo deal!

Somehow I detect a hint of sarcasm in your voice.... :rolleyes1

trust me it was not a little hint.... :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter