Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy last day of school, Linda! :flower1: Enjoy your summer! :beach: I believe your PoA cruise will be the finale before back to school?!!! :woohoo:

Happy Friday Js & Ks!!! :goodvibes

Thanks! Yep, I'll be getting back on Labor Day! I'm already stressing about setting up the room in a short amount of time.

....my last day is Monday....ridiculous, since our 8th graders are graduating tonight...:confused3

Ours graduated Wed. night; it wasn't pretty!

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

3 weeks till my Birthday Weekend with Paul McCartney! :rockband:

19 weeks till AKL and BC for Food & Wine!! :yay:

Great way to celebrate! He's awesome in concert!

How about something with "Jamborinis and Kidanites" in the title? :confused3

:rotfl: Love it!!

Good idea!

Well I hope you all have an amazing weekend.

David and I are going to a crab fest tomorrow night, and Sunday back to Virginia to met up with an Aunt and cousin of David's that he has not seen in our a decade....

Then start the week over on Monday!

Well I hope you all have an amazing weekend.

David and I are going to a crab fest tomorrow night, and Sunday back to Virginia to met up with an Aunt and cousin of David's that he has not seen in our a decade....

Then start the week over on Monday!

Hope your full weekend brings you some fun, you two!! :love:

My weekend boasts more of cleaning windows on 2nd story apartments. Luckily I've done almost all the exterior windows. But now we have to clean the screens. yee haw! I can't wait until this is done. I am exhausted every night and need to go to bed before I pass out. Good night Js and Ks!

Hope your full weekend brings you some fun, you two!! :love:

Thanks so much.... We are driving in on Sunday and staying for a bit to visit. Then turning around and coming right back.... This Aunt is basically on her last "trip".

Thanks so much.... We are driving in on Sunday and staying for a bit to visit. Then turning around and coming right back.... This Aunt is basically on her last "trip".

I am sorry to hear that, Brandi. :hug: Make it a memorable trip.

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Had to say it one more time on here!

I am sorry to hear that, Brandi. :hug: Make it a memorable trip.

Thanks... :hug: I have never met this Aunt, and David has not seen her in a very long time, so hopefully it will not be too awkward.

But on to happier news.... The day is beautiful, David and I went for an hour long walk early this morning and enjoyed spending the morning together.

Burned a few calories, so I can have a beer at the crab fest tonight..:thumbsup2

I hope you have a wonderful visit, I'm sure she appreciates it.

Happy Sunday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
Frunch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter