Curious if anyone who has visited after park hop restrictions dropped can answer my question: is Animal Kingdom still lower crowds in the late afternoon/evening? During hopping restrictions I remember many people would hop out after 2pm because AK is still considered a half-day park.

If this is still the trend, I may plan for half day PM at that park since Early Entry is often too early at AK (I wake up early on Disney trips, but even I struggle with making it to AK for early entry). I'd rather sleep in LOL!

Curious if anyone who has visited after park hop restrictions dropped can answer my question: is Animal Kingdom still lower crowds in the late afternoon/evening? During hopping restrictions I remember many people would hop out after 2pm because AK is still considered a half-day park.

If this is still the trend, I may plan for half day PM at that park since Early Entry is often too early at AK (I wake up early on Disney trips, but even I struggle with making it to AK for early entry). I'd rather sleep in LOL!
I only have one experience to share. We were there in January, right after marathon, and we went to AK in the morning, back to the hotel for Sangria University, and then headed back to AK to do Dino and EE. We probably got back to AK around 3:30, and we thought it was still pretty crowded. We easily got LLs for immediate returns to the two rides, but there were still plenty of people. We waited in line at Restaurantasaurus Lounge for about 20 minutes for a drink, line out the door, which the longest we had ever waited there, but DS wanted to chat with Jimmy, so we waited. There were still some marathon crowds, so I’m sure that was a factor.

I was there this week. On Thursday, the afternoon crowds died off considerably because the park closed at 6 and most people had already park hopped. On Saturday evening, they did not die off as much. Everest was also down so pretty much everyone was concentrated in Pandora and Dinoland. So I’d say it depends on the day, it might not be as low on a Friday or Saturday evening.

I was there this week. On Thursday, the afternoon crowds died off considerably because the park closed at 6 and most people had already park hopped. On Saturday evening, they did not die off as much. Everest was also down so pretty much everyone was concentrated in Pandora and Dinoland. So I’d say it depends on the day, it might not be as low on a Friday or Saturday evening.
My experience with crowds not dying down was on a Sunday. We figured it was people making the most of either their first or last day.

Just getting back after an absolutely amazing, and magical Disney vacation. Our dates were 2/29-3/4. This was my first kids free trip (since my 20s), to celebrate my 40th birthday with my two best friends. Crowds were light, weather was perfect, and I still can't believe how much we got accomplished! We stayed at the Swan, utilized genie+, ILLs and Rope Drop.
Day 1: check in day at Swan, around 11, had a quick brunch at Garden Grove, walked around a bit them room was ready. Quick change into swim suits and we headed to the pool. Around 5, went up to shower and get ready for dinner. We had a 6:30 reservation at BluZoo. It was delicous! We started with crab nachos, and I had the Ahi Tuna. Friends had the fresh corvino. We all loved our meals. After dinner we strolled over to the boardwalk area, and checked an item off my Disney bucket list and rented a 4 person Surrey bike. The hills were work, but we had so much fun and a lot of laughs! Watched a little but of luminous from the bridge (wish they pumped in music/narration), had a quick ice cream from beaches and cream then headed back to Swan for lights out!
Day 2: HS/EP/HS: Bought multipark genie+, at 7 grabbed slinky dog LL, and 12pm ILL for ROTR. Took boat to HS, was through gates at 8:15. First ride was MMRR (walk on), headed to toy story land and Slinky was still about 30 minutes, so we decided to just hop in line and modify our genie+ to something else. We were off Slinky in 30 minutes, modified our genie+ to TSM, walked over to ToT waited about 15 minutes. Took a snack break at Woody's lunch break for some Totchos. After a little sack and rest, we used our Toy Story Mania genie+. I then switched over and started stacking genie+ for EP, first grab was Test Track. After TSM, we went to Muppets, Star Tours, walked around a bit, and just as our time came up for our Rise ILL, it went down! So instead we walked around, grabbed some blue milk- ILL changed to a anytime return for Rise, we decided to get to EP, and redeem ROTR at night when we came back for Fantasmic. I grabbed at genie+ for Soarin for a quick return. At Epcot we road Soarin (g+), Frozen (g+), Test Track (g+), and Remy (genie+). REMINDER: even when genie+ is showing as gone, use your refresh and modify and look for drop trends! Both Frozen and Remy were showing as gone, but I was able to snag them while just refreshing while in line or while taking a snack break :) In between rides we explored topiaries, had some snacks and enjoyed some entertainment.
We were so efficient that by 6pm, earlier than anticipated we were ready to hop back to HS. Took Skyliner back to HS, Got on Rise (ILL) a little before 7pm, then went to Baseline Tap for some snacks and drinks. Smugglers was a walk on after. Around 9 went and got in line for 9:30 Fantasmic. Had perfect seats about 8 rows up in the center. Was back to Swan by 11ish.
Day 3: Topolino's Brunch, Pool Day, Disney Springs
Slept in, took Uber to Riviera for 11:40 reservation. We all loved our experience at Topolinos. Wasn't sure how I'd enjoy a character meal without kids, but it was just as magical. Had so much fun, food was great, service great! I do miss the days of being able to get more than one entree, but it worked out as a friend and I shared. Took Skyliner back to boardwalk area and walked to Swan. Had a relaxing afternoon at the pool. Had a 7pm reservation for Morimoto, another great meal. It was packed, service was on the slower side and we were there for 2 hours, but we weren't in any rush so it was fine. After dinner we did a little shopping, mostly at Disney Store and pin traders, then decided to call it a night as we knew we had a very busy day coming up!
Day 4: AK/EP/MK- 7am- purchased ILL for SDMT and TRON, and genie+ 9:30 safari (which I ended up modifying to Eversest)
Roped dropped AK, arrived by 7:15, was soon through gates. Rope Dropped FOP, on and off in 35 minutes, this was all of us first ride on FOP , and WOW, we all loved it. Navi (standby 15 minutes), took some photos and explored Pandora. Then headed over to Safari, standby line was only 20 minutes so I modified my genie+ to Everest and got in standby. Had a great Safari, even got to see baby elephant Cora and her mama! After safari took a breakfast break (more totchos yum!!) After some food, headed to Everest. took some photos then we were on our way to Epcot by 11 with a genie+ for Soarin. Since we got all of our rides done our first day, we decided to focus mostly on food booths and exploring World Showcase. We did ride Soarin (genie+), Living with the Land (standby 15 minutes), Nemo (walk on), and walked through Moana. I began stacking genies for MK. If you're wondering why no GoG, two of us were overcoming some sinus issues and were afraid of GoG disorienting us or making it worse, so we decided to skip this trip as amazing as it is! At 2:30ish we hopped on monorail to MK. Arrived at MK just after 3pm, I could tell immediately upon entering how empty the park was. We got a perfect seat on the curb across from Tony's just as the parade was coming around. To give you an idea of how empty MK was, after the parade I could walk down Main street with my arms outstretched and not touch another person! Also, even though I had already purchased an ILL for TRON VQ still had availability at 3pm! So I grabbed on and got group 173. After some photos, we could tell rain was on the way, so headed toward Tomorrowland for some covered/indoor attractions. Just as we got under cover the sky opened up. We road People Mover, Carousel of Progrees, Space (genie+)- once we got off space rain had stopped and there was the most beautiful rainbow! It was now around 5, so we grabbed some sweets from Sleepy Hollow, and then went to Casey's for a seat and some Corn Dog Nuggets. Lucky us got a seat and the piano player had just started! There was still a beautiful rainbow over the castle- it was so magical! We did a bunch of rides Pirates (standby 10 minutes) Tikki Room, Jungle Cruise (genie+), SDMT (ILL). Got our spot for Fireworks at 7:30. Watched HEA, cried as always! After fireworks did Tron (ILL), BTMRR (genie+), HM (genie+). After all of that it was Dole Whip time! around 10:00 our boarding group for Tron was called. This is the beginning of the most magical last hour at MK. We got to Tron and almost NO ONE was in line. We got front row, WOW game changer! I don't think I can ride this again without being front row!! We decided to end our magical day we should take a spin on the carousel. While we were on Cinderella wandered out of somewhere and was just casually roaming Fantasyland. We got off the ride, she said hello, wished me a happy birthday, took a photo with me! We headed to the castle for one last photo, just after we took the photo I looked up and something caught my eye, I told my friends to look- guys, we saw a ROCKET LAUNCH! From MK, in front of the castle!! WHAT!!?? Our jaws were dropped open in awe of this moment. What an end to our day! After grabbing my chocolate caramel apple from the Confectionary my day was complete..... or was it?
For one last surprise, once we got back to the hotel, my friends gifted me a new pair of ears to remember by trip by- they were he new blue Cinderella ears with the little clock in the center, so thoughtful! Would you believe me if I told you I arrived at my hotel room door at exactly 11:59pm, because I did!
Day 5: check out, spa day at Ritz Carlton Great Lakes
After clockin in 32K steps on our epic park day we needed some R&R. We ubered over to the Ritz for a spa day. Highly recommended the spa there! We had a couple treatments, enjoyed the outdoor spa/pool area, spa amenities and had lunch. Our journey came to an end, and we took an Uber to airport a little after 5.

I'm still on a high and amazed on how this trip went. Thanks to DisBoards, a shout out to MamFam (IYKYK) for all the tips that help the magic happen. My only wish remaining is that you all get to have equally magical and memorable experiences!

4 Parks - One Day - 23 Hours - 8 People... Amazing!
Thanks to all on here for the tips. And it went like this on Thursday, Mar. 7:

1. 6 a.m. - Port Orleans Riverside West Depot Bus Stop - On 6:05 a.m. Bus to Animal Kingdom
*only 7 of us, one teen slept in and joined us at Hollywood Studios
2. First in Line at AK to Tap In - 6:40 a.m. (ish)... on this day, resort buses did beat parking lot guests in line
*7 a.m. - 3 People on Same Account on Different Phones (Refreshed phones at 6:59 & 59 seconds w/world clock):
-My Sister Got: Tron VQ Boarding Group 83
-I Got: Rise of Resistance ILL 10:30-11:30 a.m. & Cosmic Rewind ILL 2:05-3:05 p.m.
-My Daughter Got: Remy LL 12:10-1:10 p.m.
3. 7:20 a.m. (I think): Early Entry Into Animal Kingdom (then resort guest band check to the left on way into park)
4. Flights of Passage - Off Ride 7:50 a.m.
5. Night/Rum Blossoms from Pongu Pongu

6. Lyft to Hollwood Studios - Arrived Early Park Opening 8:35 a.m. (park opened 9 a.m.)
7. Tower of Terror - Standby Line, 15 Min Wait
8. Millenium Falcon - Smuggler's Run, No Wait (Single Rider Line... 2 of us got to ride together so no one actually rode single)... Standby Wait Jumped to 30 Mins (we got there almost same time as 9 a.m. regular park entry guests)
*Got Dramanine for my sister (the screens on SR affected her, nearby store had it if you asked at counter)
9. Star Tours - Standby Line, 15-20 Min Wait
9. Rise of Resistance Went Down (right before we could get on at 10:30 a.m.)... Got Snacks, Rested in Shade (great flat walls with plenty of shade right outside the tunnel between Rise and Muppets Theater)
*Split up between Muppets 3D Vision / Lightening McQueen Academy to Kill Time
10. 11 a.m. - Booked Soarin LL (adjusted time later)
11. 11:30 a.m. - Rise of Resistance ILL - Came Back Online right at 11:30 a.m. (we were going to come back using the anytime pass they issued us if it didn't come back up by 11:30 a.m.)
*My daughter left her phone in the seat pocket... they were very nice... an extra 10 min wait while they checked the seats at the entrance and exit to the ride and they found and returned it to us

12. Skyliner to Epcot
13. 1:00 p.m. - Book Haunted Mansion LL
14. 1:05 p.m. - LL Remy
15. Some Toured the World/Festival Kiosks - Some Hit Canada/Far & Wide and Other Food at Connections
16. 2:20 p.m. - Cosmic Rewind ILL
17. 3:00 p.m. - Booked Space Mountain LL (adjusted timing later)
18. 3:05 p.m. - Soarin LL

19. Monorail to Magic Kingdom
20. 3:40 p.m. - Tron Boarding VQ Group 83 (it was still being called), Probably 25-30 mins to get through queue
21. Mickey Pretzels, Frozen Cokes
22. Carousel - No Wait
NOTE: Probably could have done Peter Pan here (line was all the way inside to Nana picture area, maybe it had gone done and was just coming back online?), but we were getting tired, LOL
23. 5:30 p.m. - Haunted Mansion LL
*Book Pirates LL
24. ?? p.m. (maybe 6 p.m.) - Space Mountain LL
25. ?? p.m. (right after SM) - Pirates LL... except it went down and up, then down again... finally gave up to get out of the park... had an evening event - Opted for a Dole Whip

26. Waited 30 mins for POR bus - two came right together (we watched all other resorts on our row have 2-3 buses arrive during that time span - they said something happened to delay one and they got off rotation - very nice cast member at bus stop)
27. Cleaned up and rested until 11 p.m.
28. Got ready for Magic Kingdom wedding - arrived at Wedding Pavilion at Grand Floridian for security check at Midnight

29. Bused backstage to MK, Arrived 12:45 a.m... entered near Terrace restrooms/next to Plaza Ice Cream Parlor... completely empty MK (this alone made the night)
30. Wedding in Front of Walt & Mickey in front of castle maybe 1:15/1:30 a.m.
-Live string trio
-Bride came down empty Main Street in Cinderella's Carriage with her dad, 4 or 6 white horses
-Footman brought rings down the aisle
-Fireworks from behind the castle right after "man & wife"
31. Reception with projection cake, Beauty & Beast single rose centerpieces with fairy lights, Mickey & Minnie as bride and groom and hors d'oeuvres (with Mickey ice cream bars) right in front of castle
32. 3:00 a.m. walked back to the buses backstage
33. Back to Grand Floridian to pick up our car, back to POR a little after 4 a.m.

Can't really say we missed anything - wished we could have added Three Caballeros in Mexico, Peter Pan (LL was booking too late since we knew we wanted to rest before wedding) and Pirates (we were too tired to wait it out - LOL).

A pretty perfect 23 hours!

NOTE: Mostly NOT my photos... credits to other wedding family members and guests. I understand some people feel strongly about cameras during the actual ceremony. While I chose not to use my phone during the ceremony, I am not posting an opinion either way. Please no comments on the photo during the fireworks - technically those were post ceremony, and photographs did seem almost encouraged.
00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

Last edited:

1. 6 a.m. - Port Orleans Riverside West Depot Bus Stop - On 6:05 a.m. Bus to Animal Kingdom
2. First in Line at AK to Tap In - 6:40 a.m. (ish)... on this day, resort buses did beat parking lot guests in line
*7 a.m. - 3 People on Same Account on Different Phones (Refreshed phones at 6:59 & 59 seconds w/world clock):
-I Got: Rise of Resistance ILL 10:30-11:30 a.m. & Cosmic Rewind ILL 2:05-3:05 p.m.
3. 7:20 a.m. (I think): Early Entry Into Animal Kingdom (then resort guest band check to the left on way into park)

6. Lyft to Hollwood Studios - Arrived Early Park Opening 8:35 a.m. (park opened 9 a.m.)
8. Millenium Falcon - Smuggler's Run, No Wait (Single Rider Line... 2 of us got to ride together so no one actually rode single)... Standby Wait Jumped to 30 Mins (we got there almost same time as 9 a.m. regular park entry guests)
*Got Dramanine for my sister (the screens on SR affected her, nearby store had it if you asked at counter)
9. Rise of Resistance Went Down (right before we could get on at 10:30 a.m.)... Got Snacks, Rested in Shade (great flat walls with plenty of shade right outside the tunnel between Rise and Muppets Theater)
11. 11:30 a.m. - Rise of Resistance ILL - Came Back Online right at 11:30 a.m. (we were going to come back using the anytime pass they issued us if it didn't come back up by 11:30 a.m.)
*My daughter left her phone in the seat pocket... they were very nice... an extra 10 min wait while they checked the seats at the entrance and exit to the ride and they found and returned it to us

12. Skyliner to Epcot
15. Some Toured the World/Festival Kiosks - Some Hit Canada/Far & Wide and Other Food at Connections

20. 3:40 p.m. - Tron Boarding VQ Group 83 (it was still being called), Probably 25-30 mins to get through queue
22. Carousel - No Wait
NOTE: Probably could have done Peter Pan here (line was all the way inside to Nana picture area, maybe it had gone done and was just coming back online?), but we were getting tired, LOL
*Book Pirates LL
25. ?? p.m. (right after SM) - Pirates LL... except it went down and up, then down again... finally gave up to get out of the park... had an evening event - Opted for a Dole Whip

26. Waited 30 mins for POR bus - two came right together (we watched all other resorts on our row have 2-3 buses arrive during that time span - they said something happened to delay one and they got off rotation - very nice cast member at bus stop)
28. Got ready for Magic Kingdom wedding - arrived at Wedding Pavilion at Grand Floridian for security check at Midnight

29. Bused backstage to MK, Arrived 12:45 a.m... entered near Terrace restrooms/next to Plaza Ice Cream Parlor... completely empty MK (this alone made the night)
-Live string trio
-Bride came down empty Main Street in Cinderella's Carriage with her dad, 4 or 6 white horses
31. Reception with projection cake, Beauty & Beast single rose centerpieces with fairy lights, Mickey & Minnie as bride and groom and hors d'oeuvres (with Mickey ice cream bars) right in front of castle
33. Back to Grand Floridian to pick up our car, back to POR a little after 4 a.m.

Can't really say we missed anything - wished we could have added Three Caballeros in Mexico, Peter Pan (LL was booking too late since we knew we wanted to rest before wedding) and Pirates (we were too tired to wait it out - LOL).

NOTE: Mostly NOT my photos... credits to other wedding family members and guests. I understand some people feel strongly about cameras during the actual ceremony. While I chose not to use my phone during the ceremony, I am not posting an opinion either way. Please no comments on the photo during the fireworks - technically those were post ceremony, and photographs did seem almost encouraged.
View attachment 840688View attachment 840689View attachment 840690View attachment 840691View attachment 840692View attachment 840693View attachment 840694
I'm tired reading this :)

12. Skyliner to Epcot

22. Carousel - No Wait
*Book Pirates LL

-Live string trio

View attachment 840688View attachment 840689View attachment 840690View attachment 840691View attachment 840692View attachment 840693View attachment 840694
WOW this is amazing!! I would need to sleep all day to prep for it and the following day as well. LOL
Also, I can't even imagine the cost of something like this.

We are here now almost halfway through our trip. Staying at yacht club. It’s very crowded but with a good plan you can still do a lot. But it involves early mornings and either late nights or money for LL.

Day 1 Sunday we walked to HS. Got in line about 720. Maybe 20 people in front of us in our line. Let us in 730 and we went to sdd. We were off that by 810, then right to tsm and off by 830. Made it to tot before the regular rope drop I’m pretty sure and we’re off right before 9. Went to AK and rode Dino (about a 10 minute wait at 1030), ee with LL then had lunch.

Was planning on hanging out there, but was surprised we were able to get a vq for gog at 7 so we went there and got in line about 1 and off about 2. Went back to the resort and chilled for a couple hours then we used the lightning lanes we had stacked at MK.

We had lined up poc, hm, pp, btm. Pulled an immediate for isw, then got a space one (surprising because it was probably about 6 pm at this point). Finally we got a buzz. We also rode 7d. Got in line at 815 was posted 60 but were off right after happily ever after started. Stopped over in Tomorrowland to watch (nice are not crowded just can’t see the castle) before finishing up our last two LL (space, buzz) and headed out about 10.

Day 2 Monday once again walked to HS. in line at 715 towards front again and through at 730. We were on probably the first one or two elevators at tower. Went over to tsm and it was already posted 25 and took that if not a bit longer. Found out sdd was down and that’s probably why it was so long. As we came out we noticed some empty cars running on sdd so got in the little line that was forming about 9. Didn’t end up opening until about 945 but we were toward the front so off quick. Over to rise and checked in 5 minutes earlier than our 1020. Went to muppets, went to lunch at backlot, then headed out. Crowds and waits were crazy. Even star tours was 65 minutes.

Took about a five hour break. Left at noon and headed to ep at five. Did some laundry and chilled by the pool. Went to ep and had dinner (connections). Pulled a gog deluxe vq. Then over to soarin. At 610 it was posted 80 and took that. Then over to ms which was posted 25 took about that. Over to tt at 840 posted 50. Walked off at 935 so took the posted wait time even at closing which was surprising. Rode gog, then over to remy. At 1045 said 35 and we were walking out of France at 1110.

Day 3 today was a rough get up. Our last rope drop at hs. We once again got there about 715, through at 730 towards front. Went to sdd. They opened the line at 745, first train was 749, we were off at 756. Got to tot at 801 and they were just opening it. We were off at 834 and it was posted at 60 already.

We had planned on hanging out longer until our noon chef Mickey, but got a 32 Tron vq so headed there. Got there at 935 and off at 1015. We just decided to go chill at the contemporary while we waited for chef mickeys. We’ve been doing a lot of running and late nights and early mornings so these long breaks are nice. After breakfast used our Tron ILL then now we are at yacht just chilling in the room.

Tonight we will go back to MK, and the next two days will be more relaxing and just taking it all in. The first part of our trip has been just running and ride after ride. We will ride a couple rides tonight and take it easy tomorrow morning before our tutto italia lunch at 1230 tomorrow. May try to get to remy early but will see how we feel. Going to enjoy the world showcase in the afternoon, then take a break, then go to MK for deluxe hours.

Day 3 today was a rough get up. Our last rope drop at hs. We once again got there about 715, through at 730 towards front. Went to sdd. They opened the line at 745, first train was 749, we were off at 756. Got to tot at 801 and they were just opening it. We were off at 834 and it was posted at 60 already.

We had planned on hanging out longer until our noon chef Mickey, but got a 32 Tron vq so headed there. Got there at 935 and off at 1015. We just decided to go chill at the contemporary while we waited for chef mickeys. We’ve been doing a lot of running and late nights and early mornings so these long breaks are nice. After breakfast used our Tron ILL then now we are at yacht just chilling in the room.

Tonight we will go back to MK, and the next two days will be more relaxing and just taking it all in. The first part of our trip has been just running and ride after ride. We will ride a couple rides tonight and take it easy tomorrow morning before our tutto italia lunch at 1230 tomorrow. May try to get to remy early but will see how we feel. Going to enjoy the world showcase in the afternoon, then take a break, then go to MK for deluxe hours.
How were the crowds today?

WOW this is amazing!! I would need to sleep all day to prep for it and the following day as well. LOL
Also, I can't even imagine the cost of something like this.
Me either! No idea how we got lucky enough to be invited! Our part (the Genie+ stuff) was split between several groups so not too bad.

How were the crowds today?
Sunday wasn’t all that horrible. But the last two days have been. Just hard to even move around. I try to avoid the busiest parts of the day but it’s still hard. I wouldn’t even really mind the long waits as much, but I do not like not being able to walk around easily. We rode under the sea and 7d tonight. Got off 7d right after the fireworks ended. Sat there about a half hour and it was still a mess leaving. Decided to have a hot dog at Casey’s and it was finally maneuverable but still quite crowded walking down Main Street about 10.

Tomorrow we have lunch at tutto italia and are going to try to walk around world showcase. Im sure it’s going to be a mess.

Day 4. Had planned on sleeping in and relaxing, but once again decided to just head out. We got the gog vq (14), and headed over to Epcot. Staying at yacht so went international gateway. We only ever open Hollywood and we didn’t like the process there. Maybe next time we will know how to do it a bit better.

They had one line. We were back in fromt of the entrance to skyliner. They then. Role it into two lines. We went right, but probably should’ve went left. Because when you go through security there was only one tap point open for the right lane, two for the left. Then of course about 5 people needed a cm to reset their fingers can to get through. Then once through that they held is at the top of the walkway. Two lines once again. But very little enforcement and of course there are a lot of people that don’t believe in the honor system. By the time we got to the huge mess of people going to remy when they held us at the bridge (no line, just had us bunched together) we were past the end of the bridge (so we went from first 100 people in line to maybe middle of the pack).

In the grand scheme it didn’t matter much. We only waited 20 minutes. We got off and took a stroll (not fast not slow) to frozen and waited 30 minutes. By then it was time for gog so went over there and it was down. Just sat there maybe a half hour if that and they reopened and we were on and off quickly. Went to grab fiesta tour, walked around. Got a couple drinks at joy of tea and sat there. Took some pictures. Went to American pavilion to sit inside and listened to voices of liberty. Had a tutor italia reservation for 1230 so then went there.

After that we took about a four hour break. Headed to MK for deluxe hours at 6. Went to pirates and waited maybe 40 minutes before 7. Over to big thunder and got to ride while the fireworks were going off. Posted 90 waited 50. Booked it over to 7d while the fireworks were still going off and it was posted 75. Took us an hour to wait and ride. Thought the line would be lower than it was. Then once we got close I could tell the ILL line was long because they let let very few people through. Had a a very late dinner at cosmic rays and relaxed for a bit, headed to people mover, then buzz was a 5 minute wait right before early entry.

Our Tron bg was called so went there and waited about 30 minutes. We actually could’ve done it again (two others in our party didn’t want to) but we decided against it as the entire outside line area was packed (way back to the top of the ramp you walk up). Headed over to Pooh and waited maybe 5 minutes. Got off at around 1220, 7d posted 35. We decided just to leave as we were tired. Took some pictures, got a snack at the confectionary, and back to yacht after 1. Got to bed around 230.

Another fun packed day with a nice break in the middle. Two more days left.

Day 5. Resort switch day. Went from yacht to sports. Hate going from deluxe to value, but we get in town early day 1 and don’t do a park so like enjoying the resort that day. Out late but still up at 655 to try for a boarding group for gog (got 13). Did some laundry, got all packed up. Sat on the balcony enjoying our view for our last couple hours.

Headed over to gog and the line was backed up outside. This was the longest we have waited, but at 1020 it was about an hour (our group expired at 940 but knew from reading here we’d be safe). After that we went to America to eat at regal eagle. We enjoyed it. From there we went to Nemo (10 minute wait), turtle talk, spaceship earth (30 minutes).

Had to then get the car and move it over to sports. We stopped at the beaches and cream Togo stand to get a sundae and milkshake and relax at the resort for just a little more.

Once at sports we just took it easy for about 2 hours. Getting everything straight. Then went to AK. Rode Everest twice in about 35 minutes starting about 630 (posted 25 both times). Decided on trying flights of passage. I’ve never even tried because I’m big, but figured why not we were there. Got in line at 725 (posted 90) and we were on at 810. I just fit, with a little help from the cast member. It was a fun ride, but I probably won’t try it again. I was more uncomfortable from my legs and size 14 shoes being smashed than my stomach. I just couldn’t really scoot my legs up further because the top of my knees were hitting the bottom of the seat. I’m glad I experienced it but probably won’t try again. Maybe if I had something different on than tennis shoes it could’ve been better. But I can’t walk around in slides all day.

Hard to believe today is our last day. Look forward to our every couple year trip for so long, and it seems like it just flies by.

Anyone at the parks now or been recently that may have photos of what magic bands are available? Trying to decide if we buy the ones they have on MDE or bring our old ones and buy one there. If they are the same designs, I will buy early to get the discount, but I find it hard to believe what's online is all they have.

TIA

Anyone at the parks now or been recently that may have photos of what magic bands are available? Trying to decide if we buy the ones they have on MDE or bring our old ones and buy one there. If they are the same designs, I will buy early to get the discount, but I find it hard to believe what's online is all they have.

TIA
If you are looking at the discounted bands you can purchase for having a resort reservation booked, these are a fraction of the bands that are available in the parks. There is far more selection in the parks although you will pay full price, not the discounted price.

The best way to get an idea which bands may be available in the parks is to view the Disney Store. That being said, the selection at each location in the parks is different from other locations. Not all locations carry all bands and, there can be more than are available on the Disney Store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter