Here we go again!! A Feb 2010 PTR - update 1/31 "Final Update? Itinerary Time(again)"

Joining in - I'll be there in February too, but a week after you!

Where did you live in Texas?

Letters....how about "X"-citement....Laughter...buffets? :lmao:

So I ordered custom maps from Disney a while back. Like when this whole trip was still a joke. Though I don't know if I should call them custom. I only left off one thing from MK I believe when I “customized” them. I mention this because I found them again today. They were somehow stuck in the bottom of a box of stamps with the planning DVD I had ordered. So I've spent the last hour watching the DVD (which told me nothing new, sadly) and studying the maps and living our trip in my head. What we're going to ride first, where we're eating, what route to take...

So I decided that I will go ahead and just list some of my must dos. Why not, right? Right. And I will do it in order of parks we will be visiting. As of right now anyways.

Disney's Hollywood Studios

~Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular: We didn't do this when I was here eons ago. I'm upset about this now for some reason
~Star Tours: Falena hates this ride. But Johnny loves it (he's a Star Wars fan). When I was down in California in April, I promised to ride this with him at Disneyland. It ended up not happening. I owe him this.
~Lights, Motor, Action: Johnny likes cars. He's the only boy. We must keep him entertained.
~Toy Story Mania: Not necessarily a must do, but sooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!
~One Mans Dream: I just want to, looks awesome
~Voyage of the Little Mermaid: Lena and mines favorite character is Ariel. Enough said.
~Magic of Disney Animation: Again, it looks awesome, wasn't there a bazillion years ago when I was last here
~Beauty and the Beast: I love musicals. I love Disney. It's Disney on Broadway off Broadway!!
~Rock 'n' Roller Coaster: Another new attraction for me. And roller coasters are fun
~Tower of Terror: Up and down and up and down and up and down... :yay:
~Fantasmic: Best show ever. Period.

Animal Kingdom
~Festival of the Lion King: I saw the Broadway show in LA when I lived in California. Loves's it!!
~Finding Nemo The Musical: Refer to the Beauty and the Beast show above for comments (this movie is also one of my fav's)
~Kilimanjaro Safaris: Animals are fun. Especially when the giraffe sticks his head in the jeep. At least that's what happened when I rode this, you know, forever ago
~Kali River Rapids: We didn't ride this for some reason back in '99. This is becoming my make up trip I'm realizing
~Expedition Everest: Roller coaster! FUN!
~Dinosaur: First time I rode this, wow, the picture made it look like I peed my pants:sad2:
~All the trails and treks and stuff: I also love taking pictures. And they have animals and plants to take pictures of!

Magic Kingdom
~Railroad: I love just doing circles around the park. Taking pictures of things you normally wouldn't see on the ground
~Tiki Room: Again, Lena doesn't do this. I'll do it alone. I love singing with the birds and flowers!
~Jungle Cruise: I'm a total sap for the corny jokes. The best rides are right before the park closes and there is a good chance you're group is the only one on the boat. So much fun
~Pirates: Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me **sigh** Johnny Depp (I just realized that one of the peoples going is Johnny – This may cause some confusion. So Depp will now be called hotmaninlotsofeyeliner)
~Thunder: Again with the coasters
~Country Bear Jamboree: I miss this at Disneyland. Lena does too. Now, Winnie the Pooh is cute and all, but bring back the country bears!!
~Haunted Mansion: I'm running out of comments about the attractions... Uhm... Boo!
~PhilharMagic: Another new thing. And any excuse to wear styling 3D glasses!
~Carrousel: I am a kid at heart. I love my spinning horses.
~Mad Tea Party: Jen can't do this one. But someone else might. Maybe. Or else I'll find the Mad Hatter. He'll surely ride with me
~Space Mountain: Again, roller coaster. You should know by now.
~Indy Speedway: Even though I now am more than old enough to drive, and do so every day, this just brings me back to being a kid and not being able to see over the steering wheel. Just some nice memories
~People Mover (or TTA or whatever): A relaxing ride through Tomorrowland (I think I'm starting to sound like a tour guide or something)
~Space Ranger Spin: I'm competitive. IT'S ON JOHNNY!! (I beat him and Lena on TSM at DCA in April - Yay me!!)

EPCOT
~Soarin': If I don't ride it, I'm ok with that. I've ridden the one at DCA a ton of times. Now, if they had it be a different film or whatever, I'd be first in line. But it's exactly the same, which sucks honestly. Still a great ride though!!
~Mission SPACE: As long as someone else goes with me lol I won't do it on my own
~Test Track: Another one I think Johnny will love. Boys:rolleyes:
~The Seas with Nemo: I love Nemo
~Maelstrom: I kinda remember it. Not really. So I wanna go back.

As for things I won't do:
~Nothing
I'm willing to do anything at WDW. Even if that means they want to sit through the Playhouse Disney show, I'm there. I love Disney. It's my happy thought!

I know this was kind of a boring post. But I was bored. Go figure!

I'll be there feb 3-11th...

looking at your schedule, I think we'll be in the same parks a few times!

I'll be there feb 3-11th...

looking at your schedule, I think we'll be in the same parks a few times!

Yay!! I just realized I should post a picture so people know who to look for. Though, the only ones I have I'm either wrapped up in a blanket (I always seem to be cold apparently) or else I've had a few too many and look a little, well, funny. ;)

Yay!! I just realized I should post a picture so people know who to look for. Though, the only ones I have I'm either wrapped up in a blanket (I always seem to be cold apparently) or else I've had a few too many and look a little, well, funny. ;)

I drink at Disney too (um, see avatar) so I figure I'm likely to look pretty funny the whole time.

I drink at Disney too (um, see avatar) so I figure I'm likely to look pretty funny the whole time.

:lmao: Yea, that'll be Lena, Johnny and I. Jen says she's going to be good when it comes to drinking and control herself. I tend not to believe her, I know her too well ;) If you hear of any stories of a group of four who've been drinking and getting into shenanigans, that'd be us

50 day dance!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Off to work on things for, well, work. Will hopefully do an update by Wed, or maybe Thurs. I dunno :confused:

So I got one of my Christmas presents today. Though I've known about it for almost a month now, and have been buying more stuff for than I can afford for the last month. So, after this last month of driving one of my friends nuts about it, she gave it to me a week early. :goodvibes So if anyone thought I had no life before, I'm totally void of one now. I've spent all afternoon/evening since getting home from work playing with it!

Anyways, on the trip front. Nothing. No changes, no planning, no nothing. I SUCK! I know this. But I kinda went overboard when we first talked about this trip that now there is not much else to do. Except my binder. Which I have a number of inserts for, except my printer still does not work so they are still not printed out. And my DBF is very frugal with using his colored ink, so that's a no go.

I have five days off next week (assuming I call out next Sat... I think I feel something coming on *cough*), so I am planning on getting my butt in gear, getting these babies printed out, prettifulling it, and maybe posting some pics. And maybe work on some more of my scrapbooking layouts for the trip. Oh, I will also then get caught up on here. Maybe. A lot of maybes aren't there?

Is 45 days before I leave too early to start packing?

What was the Christmas present?

Nope, nothing like that. I'm a crafterish person. So my friends went in together and bought me a Cricut (electronic cutter machine) Me loves it! If you bought me a Wii or DS, it'd probably sit in the corner for ages. My Cricut is already getting more use than I think it was made for. They also bought me one of the Disney Princess cartridges made for it, so I've been Disneyifying our house :thumbsup2

Nope, nothing like that. I'm a crafterish person. So my friends went in together and bought me a Cricut (electronic cutter machine) Me loves it! If you bought me a Wii or DS, it'd probably sit in the corner for ages. My Cricut is already getting more use than I think it was made for. They also bought me one of the Disney Princess cartridges made for it, so I've been Disneyifying our house :thumbsup2

Cool! You'll have to share some pics with us!

Scary that I actually know what that is!

What a great gift.

Cool! You'll have to share some pics with us!

If you want pictures of the Disney stuff I've cut, well, I've only got one. Some of my friends were over, saw what I'd done, and took them ALL! I didn't realize it till they had all left and I couldn't believe it. :mad:

Scary that I actually know what that is!

What a great gift.

I think it's great you know what it is! My boyfriend had no clue, and kept telling me it would be such a waste to get it. Well, once my friends gave it to me and I played around with it, and he saw what it did... Boy, did he change his tune. Now he feels bad for not getting me one a couple of years ago when I first started talking about getting one. But, to make up for it, he's buying me cartridges for it. So he is forgiven. :woohoo:

Your Good Jordan !! I have no clue what it is ,but I am NOT crafty :lmao::lmao:

:lmao: I really have only done scrapbooking, only recently branching out on my creativity. I love it all now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter