• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here's something to brag about: What's the most UNhealthy thing you've eaten this week?

I eat very low carb, generally. Monday was a really long, hard, semi-bad day, so I got a small coke ICEE and a gas station size bag of Doritos. Half the bag of Doritos and half of the ICEE...still felt like death for hours afterwards, lol. Couldn't even eat dinner :sad2:

I'm eating very low carb too, and Monday 2 of my kids had friends over so I ordered them pizza. I didn't feel like cooking for myself, so I had a slice. It was so bad, yet at the time so good :rotfl:

I went out the next day and got some low carb pitas so I can make my own personal pizzas when the kids have theirs.

Is that even that bad... I imagine high salt content but that would be about it right?
Actually it's not that bad except for the sodium. I am on a paleo diet so many rarely eat foods like that. I could not resist since its home made from a buddy of mine in Texas.

I made 12 dozen chocolate chip cookies for our local amusement park's police department as a thank you for finding my autistic son who decided that park closing was the perfect time to run off and have some fun on his own. I think I actually delivered about 10 1/2 dozen :P

I had a local deli's "Godfadda" sandwich a few days ago. I posted what this was on the stress eating thread, so my apologies for the redundancy, but essentially it's a grilled sandwich consisting of a breaded and fried chicken cutlet, mozzarella, bacon, and russian salad dressing.

I had a local deli's "Godfadda" sandwich a few days ago. I posted what this was on the stress eating thread, so my apologies for the redundancy, but essentially it's a grilled sandwich consisting of a breaded and fried chicken cutlet, mozzarella, bacon, and russian salad dressing.

That "Godfadda" would be an offer I could not refuse.

rimshot.gif

My birthday was Monday. I have declared it a Birthday Week. That means all the cake. Yesterday, today...every day.

:bday:

Monday was my birthday too. We took a mini vacation to Pigeon Forge and went to Dollywood. ONE of the worst-for-me (but best tasting) things I ate was Cinnamon Bread from the Grist Mill. Not even going to mention eating at Paula Deen's Restaurant, McDonalds or Texas Road House! Lol. Starting a diet next week!

Well, this morning I've had 4 Dunkin' Munchkins...2 toasted coconut, one jelly, and one blueberry.....lol

:bday:

Monday was my birthday too. We took a mini vacation to Pigeon Forge and went to Dollywood. ONE of the worst-for-me (but best tasting) things I ate was Cinnamon Bread from the Grist Mill. Not even going to mention eating at Paula Deen's Restaurant, McDonalds or Texas Road House! Lol. Starting a diet next week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ours is the best day.

Also, that sounds like my dream vacation, no lie.

I'm doing reduced carb eating by limiting myself to one serving of bad carbs per day--so right off the bat, a sandwich with 2 large slices of rye bread is 100% over my limit: I made reubens for dinner. When my son bit into his and said, "Oh my god mom, these are DELICIOUS!" I knew I'd done wrong, and cut 1/3 off my sandwich and gave it to him for seconds. Bread aside, there was so much fat in that sandwich . . . I bet they were over 1000 calories each.

Ugh, this week has been incredibly unhealthy! I'm in the middle of moving and attending orientations for my new job, so I've been dependent on Taco Bell for dinner all week. The worst was the Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee and two donuts I had on the way home yesterday, but I have no regrets. It was delicious!

But after this weekend, it's back to eating healthy and hitting the gym. :)

I made 12 dozen chocolate chip cookies for our local amusement park's police department as a thank you for finding my autistic son who decided that park closing was the perfect time to run off and have some fun on his own. I think I actually delivered about 10 1/2 dozen :P

YOU have an excuse, that was stress relief eating and are not considered bad when they are used in place of tranquilizers. Think of them as a homeopathic medication. :)

Jelly Belly jelly beans.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?? OMG I think they no longer sell them because they had some addictive drug in them which caused me to gain 10 lbs....like really I had withdrawl. I actually went to their site and considered buying the bulk size for 90.00! NOT KIDDING!

A funnel cake with Bavarian cream and chocolate sauce at the fair. I had to push mow the lawn the last 2 weeks in order to justify getting it, but so worth it!

Ben and Jerry chocolate fudge ice cream. It's so hot here that ice cream is way too appealing. :o

What if you eat the entire bag?

Well... low fat? Gluten free? I'm trying!

I have been away from home for a week, visiting family in Ohio and now in Maine, so I have had my share of "badness." Dinner Wednesday night was my SIL's authentic Hungarian Chicken Paprikash (her Hungarian MIL's recipe)- rich, creamy sauce full of butter, cream, and sour cream, chicken, and- because it isn't rib-sticking enough, dumplings. To die for. (Can't wait to make it at home for my family!)

Last night, back in Maine, we went out for ice cream. I was good and ordered a kiddie size ginger cone (they scoop Shain's ice cream, LOVE it, just like homemade). However... the scooper at the take out window was my niece, so let's just say the serving was more than generous. Managed to eat it all!

Then there was tonight: Take-out Chinese. Chicken wings, crab rangoon, pork egg foo yung, chicken lo mien, pork fried rice, beef with green beans. So good I had 2 servings! Now I am still awake, thirsty, listening to my insides gurgle. I'd better eat healthily tomorrow; Sunday's my birthday, and there's a clam bake (which will be steamed lobster, steamed clams, corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, homemade dinner rolls), beer, and cake on the menu!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter