Hey! I bought my first AP for our 10 day trip in 2020, I have some Table in Wonderland questions?

You may want to price out the table service meals you would eat to see if it would be worth it, especially since counter service is not included.

All value and moderate food courts. SSR food court area. QS at AK park. That’s a lot to me!

But I do agree with running the numbers as the trip grows nearer. Especially if the AP food discount changes, restaurants are added or taken away, etc.

All value and moderate food courts. SSR food court area. QS at AK park. That’s a lot to me!

But I do agree with running the numbers as the trip grows nearer. Especially if the AP food discount changes, restaurants are added or taken away, etc.

The only moderate food court that takes TIW is POFQ because it doesn't have an onsite restaurant.

This is your first AP, right? Get the card. You’d be amazed how easy it is to squeeze in a second trip before the AP expires. It’s called Disney Math :teacher::D

Yes to Belle Vue, and the bars at Yacht and Beach Club as well but Abracadbar is not on the list. Some Disney Springs places are, others are not.

@k_hase Thanks! I was looking at menu and I agree our dinners will most likely be over $100 with alcohol.

But bars...we are staying at Boardwalk and will usually end the night at the hotel bar. We also have the option of Abracadabar (sp?) - do you mean we can use the TIW card there also? And at Belle Vue, the hotel bar?

I ran this post by my husband last night after I posted and he laughed out loud when I said $1000 on dinners out. He wanted to know when I'd become such a cheap date!! His edits: we usually have a predinner drink, one bottle of wine, and after dinner drink. We also almost always have apps and entrees and coffee. He says we hit $300 a meal often and that we'd be at or over $100 on entrees many times. I'm sure he's right and I've just made that amount lower to make myself feel better about the Disney booze and food mark up.

The other enormous advantage of TiW is that you can use it at the Swan/Dolphin restaurants, which are among the best in WDW.

Getting 20 percent off of wine is a big plus, especially since their markups have gotten a bit out of control over the last few years.

I miss the good ol' days, when Victoria & Albert's took TiW. I would recover the cost of the card with one meal!

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can purchase TIW card with a Disney Gift Card? Thanks!

99% sure that is what I used over the phone. (I wanted to have it done and have the plastic card. Every CM I used it With was so grateful I had that one. They are not fans of the paper cards. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter