Hey, Oscars!, anyone???

Viki

<font color="green">Mid-town Manhattan, anyone?</f
I don't have a dirty - but I do have a watermelon-tini. Hmm mmm Good. Jon Stewart - I'm thinking - not so good. Nicole on the other hand - very, very good!

Yup, I'm watching! And I agree on both counts. And I have to say that I love Charlize Theron but tonight it's just too much hair and too much dress ... sometimes understated elegance works best!

Hey, Sue! OK, I'm on my second watermelon-tini, but let's see how far I can hang in there. So far I'm happy for George (Best Supporting), but I was so hoping Paul would take Oscar home (Cinderalla Man).

To keep all of this DISNEY, believe that at the same time I'm working on our AKL trip - going away to CT and dad passing away put me inside the 180 day mark and I am scrambling!

Hey, Howard Berger (for Chronicles) just thanked Disney - for which I say, "Don't we all!!!!"

Just got home from Applebee's, sorry I'm late, the gay manager kept buying us driks! WOW lots of eye candy!

Hey, Mike, welcome aboard, what are you having?

Hey, did you all see Capote? Gwen and I saw it last night; what a ride! Yes, he was an incurable narcissist, but oh what a narcissist he was.

Sticking with beer, safe, gotta work in the am, we are short handed. Anyone want to work for the rat? I can get you a PT job tomorrow! LOL

OK, Mike is here ... now where is everyone else?! Come on - fantasy, style, good looking people - this is OUR night!!!

Did anyone else get a little nervous when Lauren Bacall struggled with her lines? She is classic Hollywood style.

Oh, and I'm drinking Jameson tonight. :thumbsup2

LOVED the penguins! (The movie and the ones on their arms).

BTW- I just sent Don at AKL our prelimanary plans for our 20th anniversary trip in August. We are sooooo excited.

At first I thought this was the "gay oscars" but now I think it may be the "oscars of props" (bow ties, penquins, etc).

Poor Lauren, getting old, but the minute I saw her I said "Now that's a Broad!" and ment it in a good way!

Jon is not impressing me.

Go Brokeback!

I just checked and Lauren was born in 1924 ... wow!! Even considering the difficulty with her lines I have to say that she is still impressive.

Viki - August is one of the few months that I won't be down there. Make sure you do it up right ... and you'll definitely have to do a trip report for that one! ;)

Hey, Lily is up! And with Meryl!

Hmmm,

A little too good at playing "trashed" if you ask me. :rotfl2:

Do you see the Phillies cap??? Do you!!! (It's hard out here for a pimp!)

So sad to watch that montage of people who have died this year, and they didn't even include Don Knotts! Thank God the other half is in bed, I can hear it now........Mr Limpett! Mr. Limpett! What about Mr. Limpett? I have been suffering through Andy Griffith marathons for the past three days! UGH

But I have to admit, Barney Fife was hysterical!

OrlandoMike said:
So sad to watch that montage of people who have died this year, and they didn't even include Don Knotts! Thank God the other half is in bed, I can hear it now........Mr Limpett! Mr. Limpett! What about Mr. Limpett? I have been suffering through Andy Griffith marathons for the past three days! UGH

But I have to admit, Barney Fife was hysterical!

I ADORED Mr. Limpett!!!

Heath? Philip? Heath? Philip?

CAPOTE!!!!!! YES!!!!! WOOO-HOOO!!!! That was my pick!

I need to see that movie! Viki, did you get my response?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter