Hey Pete...thank you...but ..

When they say Pete is divesting from the many business

(“Mr. Werner’s ownership interest in the above businesses is currently being divested.”)

it does not sound like he is being completely divested 100% across the board.

When they say Pete is divesting from the many business

(“Mr. Werner’s ownership interest in the above businesses is currently being divested.”)

it does not sound like he is being completely divested 100% across the board.
It just means the divesting is in process, it will take time.

Adding - below is the related comment from John's official statement. Note it doesn't say "many businesses," it says "above businesses."

"Mr. Werner’s ownership interest in the above businesses is currently being divested."

From John's statement, the list of those businesses includes "Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc." and "The DIS (as well as all related websites and properties)."

Last edited:

In my experience online, yes, or you'll get dozens of comments asking about it.

But I also don't remember them specifically mentioning it, unless you're talking about when she brings up her wife.

Maybe I'm mistaken for the patreon after show. and maybe it's said in jest. I remember one of the guys asking questions like "so what are the lesbians driving these days?" and "so Erica, what are the lesbians up to lately?" and its like ugh...do they have to go there? but then again, maybe she doesn't mind and I'm needlessly being bothered on her behalf. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter