HH View requests???

mooses41

DVC Hopeful
I called dvc today and booked the $99 a nite offer for the week in between Christmas and New Years (FYI- there are only 3 2br's left for that time). This will be my first time in a Disney resort .:jester: :D :D :D . Anyway, I have a few questions about requests for views, location, etc.
1. Will I even have a chance to get what I ask for since so many people already booked?
2. What view/location do you think is best?
3. Are there any special events during the week?
I'd appreciate any other advice/suggestions.

Thank you so much for the help.:cool:

I have always enjoyed the marsh view. You will get a great view of the local children ice skating on the bay at that time of year.:D

Not sure how they do requests but we reserved 11 months out and receive none of our reqests except no smoking.

My wife and I have always loved to swim so we ask for a pool view. Just something about the steam coming off the heated pool on a cool night. Also, I would ask for the top floor. We were there last year and a family from NJ with 4 small kids was above us. The kids must have woke up around 5am and ran around for 3 hours.:mad:

DH and I were there in May ... our only regret is that we did not have a marsh view. It's beautiful and very peaceful. Hope you have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter