HI All! How to "pop the surprise"?

I am almost done with the "first draft" dvd I am making. I am not selling anything and as long as it doesn't get out of control, I will edit for nothing and send you the files. You can make the dvd your final gift they find with the dates and everything...let me just finish it and you will see what I mean.

Also it doesn't have to be a dvd....it can be burned to a cd and when insterted into a computer it will autoplay, or it can be a .exe to play on your computer...the DVD method is the way I will be going though.

PS....it made my wife cry when she watched it...it was a happy cry.

Here is the link to the first video I made.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2481700&alb=112972

My time is limited as I have a few more shows to finish up before Christmas, but if anyone wants one, let me know. I can include some of your own photos and change some of the text around as needed to meet your needs. Feedback is also appreciated. (I am doing it for free, don't ask if I will take money to expedite yours...first come first serve)

Just to forewarn you though, it is a 20 mb file. You can download it on dial-up if you wish, but it will take awhile. Also, I am not claiming all pictures to be my own. Most of them are, but some aren't. If you can identify a picture as your own and you would rather me not use it, let me know.

Thanks

Cool caimakale that sounds really neat.

Well our lasttrip to WDW we planned for a whole year and the kids were there every step of the way. Theyre used to being involved in the planning stages and while they get really excited are used to things taking a while. :)

We can do the countdown chain too so we can mark the days off.

Theyre pretty good about it :)

Im getting excited about the scavenger hunt now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter