Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

Volcanokrazy18

everybody has a laughing place....it just so happe
Hi everyone!! I just wanted to say welcome to all of the newcomers and I hope you enjoy the DIS!!!! There is so many things I know about disney,
and I just want to share them with everyone!! Look around the site for my posts, you never know, you might find out some interesting information!!!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Hello!
I am from PA also...The "Pocono's"
This board is such a wealth of information isn't it?
princess: :tinker:

Hey there Volcanokrazy18, we're neighbors! I live in Bucks County, Too. Ivyland, PA to be exact but originally from Bristol. Glad to see you are on the DIS. :banana:

another PA person here Folcroft near the Philly airport in Delaware County

Another from PA here, Philly to be exact. :) This site has been the best planning tool next to the 5 tour guide books I have for Disney! This place has turned me into a Disney World encyclopedia.

Hi!

I'm originally from PA. I grew up in Canton. I also lived in Trappe and Lansdale for a little while. I live in Chicago, IL, now and am extremely homesick! I will be home for a short trip in September. :woohoo:

Hey there from another PA resident! Lehigh Valley\Allentown\Bethlehem area here.

Welcome aboard....your going to love this place!

Hi there. I'm from the Lehigh Valley area also. Slatington to be precise. Welcome to the boards!

:welcome:

How nice to have so many PA DISers here!!
I'm looking forward to your posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter