hidden mickey?

ooohhhhh....lime green and Dis orange!

Someone on here has one of the bejeweled ones as their avatar.

Those things crack me up.

What's the exchange rate from Yen to US$?

DH sent me that link a day or two ago...they are way cute!!

But I need another mp3 player like I need a hole in the head...lol...i've got my 30g iPod video...DH has his 60g iPod video plus the 16g iPod Touch...and now we're thinking about upgrading me to an iPhone!

But I do like the lime green one! :)

I really have to wonder, out of all the colors they could have choose... they picked lime green and Dis Orange... that could not have been random?

Hm, and those would make great prizes for envelopes.

I really have to wonder, out of all the colors they could have choose... they picked lime green and Dis Orange... that could not have been random?

Hm, and those would make great prizes for envelopes.

Door prize for May 4th?

Before you order one of these....make sure you see the disclaimer on the DisneyStore.com web page selling these things?

"This item is in stock. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm."

Jeez Louise!

Before you order one of these....make sure you see the disclaimer on the DisneyStore.com web page selling these things?

"This item is in stock. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm."

Jeez Louise!

Prop 65 is alive and well in CA!

I love my Husband :lovestruc I sent him the link and he's asked me what colour I'd like - now I can't decide...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter