Highest Volume Resellers?

gmi3804

Gonna ruin Maw’s birthday
DVC Silver
Which resellers do the most volume with regards to DVC contract sales? Is there a list somewhere?

DVC Resale Market easily clears the most contracts. Fidelity is #2.

DVCstore.com and a couple of sites banned on Disboards seemed to clear similar numbers when I tracked this stuff intensely a few years back. Then it was a big drop to #6.

I originally thought you could tell by which title company was registering the deed but Cammy does so many of them I do not think it is a valid measure of which broker.

I originally thought you could tell by which title company was registering the deed but Cammy does so many of them I do not think it is a valid measure of which broker.
The title agencies work across many brokers. At least 1 of the brokers has a title agency under its umbrella but IMO you should NEVER use a title agency owned by the broker for anything you’re buying on the internet.

The title agencies work across many brokers. At least 1 of the brokers has a title agency under its umbrella but IMO you should NEVER use a title agency owned by the broker for anything you’re buying on the internet.
I was impressed with one broker that when you submit an offer, they give you a selection of 3 title companies with the fee they charge. You select or name a different title company.

A general reminder…you may not discuss any brokers who’s site is in the boards filter.

If you post the link, and it’s ****, then discussion of it or using their name is not allowed.

Thank you.

A general reminder…you may not discuss any brokers whose site is in the boards filter.

If you post the link, and it’s ****, then discussion of it or using their name is not allowed.

Thank you.

Is there a list of exiled brokers? Or you will just know when you see the stars?

Is there an online tool available to help determine asking price for a resale contract? I've seen one before and can't remember where.

Is there an online tool available to help determine asking price for a resale contract? I've seen one before and can't remember where.
Some of the brokers, including the board sponsor, have estimator on what they think you contract should be listed for, depending on home resort, use year, number of points on contract, and how many points are available. Here's a link to the board sponsor's: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/selling/what-is-my-dvc-contract-worth/

dvcrofr.com
Some of the brokers, including the board sponsor, have estimator on what they think you contract should be listed for, depending on home resort, use year, number of points on contract, and how many points are available. Here's a link to the board sponsor's: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/selling/what-is-my-dvc-contract-worth/
That's helpful. The board sponsor's tool also includes an "instant offer" number which is useful to see the lower end of what might be successful. One of our compatriots here offers 10 percent under that - YMMV, lol.

dvcrofr.com has a tool that uses the information from the ROFR thread to give a price range versus previously reported sales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter