Hilton Head

Madi100

DIS Veteran
We are going to Hilton Head next summer. We do not own there, so will it be a problem to get 3 studios 7 months out? We will stay the 9-13, I believe are the dates.

hilton head in the summer can be a tough get, yes.

anything is possible but i wouldn't count on pulling 3 studios at 7 months out.

Really? Bummer. I was told that at that time I'd have no problem getting a grand villa. We opted for 3 studios instead. I sure hope it works out. We're going to try.

We're on the wait list for the first week of April. We've gone at this time in the past and never had trouble booking. Hoping for some Pixie Dust to come our way.

Good luck with your reservations. The HH resort is one of our favorites!

Wishing you good luck! However HHI is not a large resort and they have a small number of studios and one bedrooms. They have more two bedrooms than any other type of unit. Just wanted to give you a heads up that you may need to combine your group a different way to get into HHI in the summer. I do however think going early in June will be in your favor for some type of reservation, I just think 3 studios will be hard to come by.

There are only 21 studios, and summer is the most popular time. There are 76 dedicated 2-BRs, so they will be much more likely to be available 7 months out. (Oh, and a GV would be very difficult as there are only 5 of them.) I agree with a previous poster; you need to rethink your arrangements. Maybe a 2 BR and a studio. I would think this would be more possible. Good luck!!!

We went to HH a few years ago and wanted to get a one bedroom as it was just us and our son. None were available at the seven month mark, but we did get a two bedroom. It seemed like a lot of space for just three people, but we had a nice time and it was worth the extra points to be able to stay there. I think you should be flexible in your planning; three studios will be hard to come by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter