Hilton Orlando Bonnett Creek dining

artinlife

Mouseketeer
We spent one night at (HOBC ?) as our plans changed slightly and couldn't get an extra day tacked onto POFQ. This is a beautiful place with an amazing lazy river so we had a lot of fun. We ate at Harvest Bistro, the buffett on the first floor, for breakfast. Very nice but very pricy. $28.00 as I remember. For dinner we ate at La Luce which was very good too. I have wanted to stay here since it was built and was not disappointed but it is a high-rise and I really like the 'cozier' close to the ground feel at Disney. Go over to La Luce for dinner some night. It is a good alternative to Il Mullino If you like high-end Italian restaurants. La Luce is very elegant but also very casual so that makes it very relaxing. No big dress code here that I could see.

Go over to La Luce for dinner some night. It is a good alternative to Il Mullino If you like high-end Italian restaurants. La Luce is very elegant but also very casual so that makes it very relaxing.
Agree that La Luce is a great place for dinner. We've gone there several times. However, we still love Il Mullino!

Your right! We get to Harvest Bistro every morning at 7am for their breakfast Buffett before heading to the parks. Been doing it for six years now and have never eaten breakfast anywhere else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter