HM Packet Received today

indigo

Disney Blogger!
Just received our Honeymoon Itinerary packet today. Our planner Beth was very helpful and we got nearly everything we wanted. The only exceptions were the 'Sunrise Safari', which was a long shot anyway, and a PS at Victoria and Alberts on our first night, the only night we could really fit it in. We're keeping our fingers crossed for a cancellation.

We're so excited. In six days we'll be married and then off for the honeymoon we've both dreamed about.

Is that the packet you get after you write down what you want and for what days? I'm just wondering because I filled mine out weeks and weeks ago and I haven't gotten anything back yet. I am trying to plan our schedule of events (we have way too much to do, wish we were there for more than 10 days)
I just want to make sure we get all the confirmations in time. Does anyone know??

Thanks!
Heather K.
11/9/02:jester:

We got all our travel documents and stuff from our TA (AAA) on Saturday. It has confirmations of absoultely everything we picked.

Well, I have been talking to my Disney Coordinators for a few weeks (we are great friends now :-) ) And I got my Itinerary emailed to me :-) I have changed it a couple times since the first time they sent it to me, but I am so excited!!!!

We got everything we wanted and then some! Megan and Randall are the best at helping you plan a honeymoon. They are helping me with surprises for my FH and from what I can tell, they are helping him plan surprises for me too....
Anyway, just had to share my excitement!

Only 16 more days! I can't wait!!
(Everyone at work is sick of me taking about it :-) )

Heather K
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I can't believe it's just over 2 weeks to go... FINALLY!!!!!! Scott and I have beenthrough a lot since our wedding in August (which is why we're having a delayed honeymoon) so we are looking forward to this trip more than ever!!! :D:D:D

I know what you mean Lisa! I am so ready for the Honeymoon too! Paul works for Farmers in Texas (if you haven't heard, that's a tought job to have right now) Thankfully he isn't on the Homeowners side so he isn't worried about all that. My company is laying off tons of people all at once. They are keeping me for a while because the project that I am on isn't done yet (thank the Lord for small blessings :-) ) On top of all that, we just finished building our house (right before the wedding! :-) ) and Paul is living there while I am at my parents house still :-)
Things are hectic and crazy and I am ready for a nice, relaxing vacation!!!!
Can't wait to be able to walk into the Magic Kingdom and have that Pixie dust all over me :-)
2 more weeks!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Heather K (Soon to be Heather S.)

It almost here! I can't wait!!!!
Lime green....Hmmm, where could I put a lime green ribbon????:confused:
I guess in my hair, but I am wearing my wedding minnie headband....Oh well. I will figure it out :-)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
:jester: :crazy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :wave:

I might put my ribbon around my belt loop or something like that.. maybe the camera strap.

I was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on the wedding planning. We are speaking with our wedding coordinator next week. Is there anything we should ask for or suggest? Also, do we ask our coordinator to make ps for us or do we make it ourselves? Also is it cheaper to go through our coordinator to book our hotel or just using the Disney Club Card? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :smooth:

I don't really know a whole lot about planning a wedding at Disney. About waiting for your Coordinator to do things, I think it depends on what type of wedding you are having. If you are having an intimate ceremony, I have heard that most of the work is done by you, but if you are having a Custom wedding, the coordinator does alot more work.
Anyway, I am sure others can give you better advice, I just haven't planned a Wedding in Disney, just a Honeymoon.

Heather K (Soon to be Heather S)

I'm with Heather, sorry I can't help you out.. I know nothing about planning weddings at WDW. Good luck to you!

Just got back last Wed and wish I was still there :-) It was wonderful. I think the best part was getting to meet Lisa and her Husband Scott. They are great people!!!

Heather S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter