HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

Have a great flight and vacation. I'm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin so its been very cold here as well. We are headed down on the 19th so hopefully it will stay warm down south. Looking forward to your report when you get back!

Have a great trip! We are leaving Friday the 30th for a long weekend. I'm so excited and am so ready for some warm weather. I'm just a lurker on these sites but if I see you I will shout hello.

I'm so excited you are literally on your trip and I've just found this thread! Really looking forward to an up close look at RPR and Universal all decked out for Christmas. :dogdance:

I hope you are having a wonderful family time!!

Last edited:
KwMy.gif

Love the gif of Karen, Jack and Chompers the “Earl of Puppydom”

Another trip! How exciting... This made me laugh...

:rotfl::rotfl:

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL trip with your son!! Safe travels!​

WELCOME..........Cara.......nice to see you...........

Lol......yes, we are a bit organised........great minds think alike!!

Thanks so much........it’s been a blast so far and we haven’t done much.....lol........glad to have you along.....:wave:

I am so glad for another Carole trip report! I just finished the HHN report. We are just back from a wonderful trip to UO last week. We were at the Hard Rock (our favorite). I mentioned your name and recommendations to my family so many times that you have become an unofficial member of the group! It's fun to think about how wide a reach your reports have! I told my family if I ever ran into you, I would be so excited. You are a celebrity!

I dragged my family over to Strong Water at your recommendation and it did not disappoint. It was one of our favorite stops of the trip and we will be going there much more frequently next visit. My dad had your favorite drink and it was his favorite of the trip. What a great place.

Thanks for doing these every time. They really are a big help. Can't wait to hear about this adventure and so glad Kyle is along for the ride.

WELCOME............acndis...........

Lovely to see you on this one too.......and you are so welcome!!!

I am thrilled to read what you have written........it gladdens my heart to read such feedback........and I’m ultra happy you loved Strong Water Bar..........we’ve just come back from there and it was perfect.......so, I’m glad you had such a nice time there.

I love the idea of being an honorary member of your family.......:grouphug:

We are loving Kyle being along for this one.........thank you for the very lovely comments........I do appreciate them.......:wave:

I love that he still goes on trips with you ( job willing). I'm lucky, neither one of mine has defected yet, but I know its just a matter of time.
p.s. Was thinking of you this morning in that warm Florida weather as it was 26F driving to work this morning.

Lol.......yes, we do love that heat!!

Yes, we are lucky indeed he wants to visit with us........he’s lucky he has 6 weeks vacation minimum a year, so he has loads of time to take..........but he’s a joy to have along.............and hope yours continue to want to visit with you too....:thumbsup2

Can't wait to read all about it! My dream is to do Disney and Universal at Christmas time!

WELCOME........IheartBroncos......

Thanks so much for joining along........great to have you here........

We loved the holiday stuff so much last year, we had to come back this year again.........it is so much fun........I’m sure one day you’ll do them both.........

But, hope you enjoy this one too..........:wave:

Have the most wonderful time!!

Thanks Andrea..........it’s been fun so far and we’ve done nothing at all.......weather is warm, so all is good there so far.......long may it continue...........:wave:

I'm so happy to find the start of your new trip report! Have a wonderful time!!!

WELCOME luvdisdogs........

Thank you and hope you enjoy this one too.......

It’s nice to have you along for this one too........hope you enjoy it when it starts........:wave:

Have a great flight and vacation. I'm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin so its been very cold here as well. We are headed down on the 19th so hopefully it will stay warm down south. Looking forward to your report when you get back!

WELCOME buteraa.........

Glad to have you read long with this one too.........

Oh my goodness, it must be ultra cold there! So far weather has been lovely here.....warm and sunny today.........so, hope when you come down it’s as nice as it is now........it’s been perfect today........

Yep, hope you enjoy it when I start it.........:wave:

Have a great trip! We are leaving Friday the 30th for a long weekend. I'm so excited and am so ready for some warm weather. I'm just a lurker on these sites but if I see you I will shout hello.

WELCOME..........bookladymd.........

That used to be my user name on a literature/book group website.........minus the md part......lol.....

Great to have you along for this one.......I hope you enjoy this one.......

And wow, you’re here today!!! Absolutely give me a shout if you see us.........we’re in the parks tomorrow and Sunday during the day.........would love to say hi........and hope you have a lovely trip......:wave:

I'm so excited you are literally on your trip and I've just found this thread! Really looking forward to an up close look at RPR and Universal all decked out for Christmas. :dogdance:

I hope you are having a wonderful family time!!

WELCOME Worfiedoodles........

Fabulous to see you and glad to see you post.........

Yep, arrived yesterday and loving it already!! Hotel is beautiful and can’t wait to see the parks tomorrow again.........

We certainly are having a lovely time so far........hope you enjoy this one too......:wave:

Have a great trip. Looking forward to reading about it when you're back

WELCOME petals.........

Lovely to see you post here and it is so nice to read your comments.........

I do hope you enjoy it when it does start.........will be as soon I can once we are home.........

Glad you’re here and reading along........:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter