[/URL][/IMG]

X: Small World Holiday (mats)

IMG_4395_zpsbedc75ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Y: Reindeer Round-Up (tags)
Z: Cars Land (shapes)

IMG_4397_zps73842112.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

QQ1: Christmas at Disney (Making Spirits Bright)

f1ffdd60-149c-4ad6-84bf-bcef50d15803_zpsf40d9042.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
title is not attached

WW: Small World Holiday

IMG_4262_zps24fa5197.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4260_zpsb8da5fcb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

XX: Reindeer Round-Up (Reindeer Crossing)

IMG_4399_zps98d723d5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
title and holly are not attached

ZZ: Cars Land (Cozy Cone)

IMG_4400_zpsde44634f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
cone tree is not attached

ladies I'm soo jealous that I'm not getting your wonderful work. All the elements and pages posted are GORGEOUS. I truly wish I didn't have to angel my spots but I had no choice.

Love your groups Rachel!! Especially love the Small World pages-wish they decorated our Small World for the holidays at DW...

Lisa & Cassey-I got your packages on Wednesday. Everything looks great!!:)

Sorry I didn't check in my letters will be done by the end of next week. Started up Field Hockey this week so I've been a little distracted getting into the routine of the schedule.

I just want to make sure I have it right, I only have the E in Easter and the P in MVMCP.

Sorry I didn't check in my letters will be done by the end of next week. Started up Field Hockey this week so I've been a little distracted getting into the routine of the schedule.

I just want to make sure I have it right, I only have the E in Easter and the P in MVMCP.

That's ok, thanks for checking in!
You do have just those 2 groups. If you want do do a few more, I'm making 2 sets in the New Year's, Mother's Day, and Father's Day groups-you're welcome to a spot in one or all of those letter groups.

Group SS - Holiday Traditions
Holidaytraditions_zpsc9a091e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Group PP - Gobble Till Ya Wobble
gobbletillyawobble_zps286d639c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Group UU - Sugar Shack
sugarshack_zps8b78d2c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Group TT - Has anyone seen the cat?
anyoneseenthecat_zps2b0798d9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I will post the other two when I figure out what I will use as the title.

Question about shipping. The groups I have will give me 12 2 page spreads, 3 letter groups, and 3 element groups. It appears that the medium flat rate box is the only thing that will fit 12x12 paper. $12.35 seems a bit high for mailing paper. Is this the best/ only option?

Question about shipping. The groups I have will give me 12 2 page spreads, 3 letter groups, and 3 element groups. It appears that the medium flat rate box is the only thing that will fit 12x12 paper. $12.35 seems a bit high for mailing paper. Is this the best/ only option?

It depends on where you live and where you are shipping to. Because I live in the Northeast and ship a lot to the northeast, regional boxes are the best way to go. Not all post offices are happy to use them though, because they are techincally intended for business use. (I do sell on ebay, so I guess that works).

The other way is to just check priority mail shipping without the flat rate. If boxes are really heavy or are being shipped across country the flat rate is the best deal. If it isn't particularly heavy or if you are just shipping several s tates away.....regular priority mail is usually a better deal.

Honestly, I would check with your local PO.

Hi!
Checking in~ one and 1/2 groups left to go and Im done. One day, soon I hope, I will get pics posted!:rotfl2:

That's ok, thanks for checking in!
You do have just those 2 groups. If you want do do a few more, I'm making 2 sets in the New Year's, Mother's Day, and Father's Day groups-you're welcome to a spot in one or all of those letter groups.

I'm finished with my other letters if you haven't started the second set i'd be happy to take them off your hands just let me know.

It depends on where you live and where you are shipping to. Because I live in the Northeast and ship a lot to the northeast, regional boxes are the best way to go. Not all post offices are happy to use them though, because they are techincally intended for business use. (I do sell on ebay, so I guess that works).

The other way is to just check priority mail shipping without the flat rate. If boxes are really heavy or are being shipped across country the flat rate is the best deal. If it isn't particularly heavy or if you are just shipping several s tates away.....regular priority mail is usually a better deal.

Honestly, I would check with your local PO.

Thanks for answering-I would definately say ship regular mail unless the priority box is cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter