Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

Susan--both of our boxes arrived! It's all beautiful :)

Thanks for everything,
Cheryl & Rachel

Susan~

Buffy is on her way out for errands but ran into the postman.. She has her package!! :)

thanks for posting! I was running late but wanted to hit the PO before they closed for lunch. I opened my box after school and everything looks good. I will take it all out tonight so I can drool over all my goodies.

thanks for hosting Susan!!!

Got my box today! Everything looks awesome!
Thank 123SA and to everyone in this swap!
S :)

Susan, got my box....love all my goodies! great job everyone!!

Susan, sent you a PM...

Susan, My box full of goodies arrived today! It brought such a smile to my face to see that it had arrived today! I love absolutely everything! Amazingly beautiful work everyone and thank you so much Susan for hostessing!

:cool1: glad to know that USPS can get it there in 2 days!

I need to make a new list of items that people are owed...

Got my box today! Haven't even opened it yet (just got home from work). But wanted to touch base and let you know it's here! And Thanks!

Not only did I get my box as I posted earlier, I put items to use.. Will post a few photos later... :) Buffy got to see them via texting... She thought they were cool!

I expect mine will reach me by Easter....:rolleyes1 Bored with Post Office now, think I'll get myself a lear jet if I win the lottery, then I could just deliver stuff:thumbsup2 Maybe Jayne will go halves with me:rotfl2:

packages mailed today

dacky
DisneyBarlans
rlovew
mazda

Can't wait to see your photos Nancy!

Mine came yesterday and everything looks amazing! I think this was one of my favorite swaps! Thanks everyone for such neat pieces and thanks to Susan for hostessing!!:love:

I got my box! Thanks so much for hosting a great swap, Susan and thanks to all of our talented players for such great pieces. I'm so excited to have a fresh new selection of items for my "frequently scrapped" pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter