Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

My stuff arrived home safely:banana: Thansk everyone for some wonderful pieces, and special thanks to susan for hosting:hug:

The following group will receive a snail mail envelope with the rest of their pieces:
BAMB
PN96
SIOH
DisneyBarlans
Chiefdragon
piratetink
mommy2mrb

Got mine!!! Thanks for sending it on Susan!!

Jayne I love it!! Thanks! I'm sorry the post made you sweat it out.

Susan, I received my package today. Everything looks great. Thanks for hosting this swap! You did a great job!

Where did you get the Mickey head ceramic pieces you used on the 4th of July items in Group 7? They are so cute. Thanks!

Where did you get the shiny Mickey confetti you used on the Christmas tree in Group 7? Was it bought or did you make it? Thanks!

Where did you get the shiny Mickey confetti you used on the Christmas tree in Group 7? Was it bought or did you make it? Thanks!

It came from Disney World! We went for our anniversary in 2009 and my hubby noted that on the reservation....they had a confetti heart waiting at our table at Crystal Palace! I asked if it was ok that I take some of it with me to scrap (I was just going to put a few in my bag...figuring maybe they reuse it?) and our waitress told me to hold on....came out with a little baggy with some in and told me to add the heart!

I still have a bit more! It makes me smile every time I use it!

I have seen Mickey confetti for sale at some of the stores at Disney in the last year. I don't remember which ones or where it was (I am quessing near the scrapping stuff as it is the main place I look).

Rebecca

Received mine yesterday. Everything in this swap is awesome - now I just need to find time to use it all!

Thanks for all your hard work on this one!

Hanne

Where did you get the Mickey head ceramic pieces you used on the 4th of July items in Group 7? They are so cute. Thanks!

ebay-search "mickey flatback" and you'll find lots. Some are smaller (the size of a dime).

I got the box the other day, but was finally able to look through everything - Love it! Thanks everyone. And thanks Susan for being a great hostess.

I got my package on Friday. Just opened it up yesterday. So glad I joined this swap. Susan thanks for hosting. I know it was a BIG one to sort. Jayne this was not your fault. So please do not think so.

I got my box yesterday. Thanks to everyone that worked so hard on their items! Thanks to our hostess too!

I always find things in swaps that I haven't seen before-techniques, products, etc. This time, it was a tiny jingle bell brad! I love it! It jingles too!

VickiV

The missing group G pieces have been mailed to the people in that group - sent on saturday. Hopefully will not take another 2 months to arrive!

Susan, I recd my letters from Jayne!

thanks again for hostessing, you did a great job!

Thank you so much Susan. I received my box on Saturday Feb. 26th and everything looks wonderful. I am sharing them with my sister and niece and can't wait to show them. Thanks again for all you hard work.

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter