Homecomin' Brunch Menu RELEASED

peteykirch

DIS Veteran
http://homecominkitchen.com/pdf/Homecomin-Brunch-Menu.pdf

Wmlz8ui.png

d0MdlD2.png

Last edited:
Omg... this sounds AMAZING!! might have just thrown a monkey wrench in my planning!!!! Do we know if this is 1 credit DDP eligible????

Wow. This restaurant never really made our list of places to eat, despite the good reviews I've read. After looking at the menu, it's definitely making our ADR list for February.

We ate here on Saturday for the first day and it was really terrific. We could tell it was still a bit experimental and they continually asked for feedback and suggestions. But overall it was great. If you like the restaurant in general, you will enjoy the brunch. Very much keeps with the flavors you expect.

We ate here on Saturday for the first day and it was really terrific. We could tell it was still a bit experimental and they continually asked for feedback and suggestions. But overall it was great. If you like the restaurant in general, you will enjoy the brunch. Very much keeps with the flavors you expect.

I was just coming to see if anyone had feedback yet!

We go in two weeks - glad you liked it!

I think we are allowed to mention this (if not, mods please delete) but Josh of easy wdw just did a review of the brunch here if anyone is interested & hasn't seen it. Bottom line, he was a bit disappointed in the taste of many of the items. He prefers lunch/dinner, but he did go on the first day they opened I think. One persons opinion. Always worth trying something yourself of course.

Sounds similar to Cracker Barrel to me. I'd wait for lunch or dinner.

Sounds similar to Cracker Barrel to me. I'd wait for lunch or dinner.

Sorry @Micca, I posted incorrect info a minute ago. I just re-checked the hours and they have changed. It's brunch only until 2 and then dinner starting at 4.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter