Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo by cruise ship

Thanks for the update. I always flag a taxi off the street have never used a taxi that took credit cards. But then again, the last time I took a taxi was in Osaka in 2020 and Tokyo was even before then. Uber was barely a thing in Japan until 2019 so I haven't used it.

Before this last trip, I hadn’t been to Japan since 2015, so I was surprised how many places took credit cards this time!

Hi Machta - we're going to be on the same cruise and have the same plan! Please dm me and perhaps we can look at ways to share transportation between the ship and Shanghai DL on the arrival day. I had looked into booking a private tour to avoid the visa issue but am now thinking we'll get visas and use a cab so we can have more time in the park. I visited Shanghai Disney in Nov. 2018 and enjoyed it. Since it was November, crowds were very low and I witnessed none of the issues your friend mentioned. I've been to the gates of HK DL but my trip was too short to include the park and I've ridden the monorail around the Tokyo parks and explored some of the hotels while transiting between airports in Tokyo but this will be my first time in these parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter