"Honorary citizen of Disneyland" button?

My DD got one when she was 5 & very excited to be doing a little souvenir shopping for herself. She was digging away in her tiny purse for the change & once the transaction was complete, one of the cast members behind the counter told her to hang on a sec. He dashed away & came back with an Honorary Citizen pin for her. He made her day! :thumbsup2

We were eating at Hungry Bear sitting downstairs by the water when a very friendly CM approached us. She started talking and casually asked what my dd's name was. When we told her, she told my dd that Tinkerbell had asked her to go find the beautiful redheaded girl named ____ and give her a Tink pin. She then gave all our boys the honorary citizen's badges. It was awesome! :wizard:

My sister and I were at DL for magic morning and we went to the teacups and were the only two in line. We got honorary citizen buttons and got to ride the teacups all by ourselves.....it was fantastic!!!

I also got mine at EE/MM. My friend and I were returning from either Autopia or Nemo and aboard to go back on Buzz (cause we'd ridden it like a hundred times) and were chattering about how we got on to the high score (since it's really easy in the first hour) and a CM walking alongside us handed us the buttons. Luckily no oath, though. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter