Hoop De Do Seating

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
I just booked for our trip in December. The only thing open was the balcony tier 3 seating. Can you see everything from up there? I've done it from the main floor but never from way up in the balcony.

I just booked for our trip in December. The only thing open was the balcony tier 3 seating. Can you see everything from up there? I've done it from the main floor but never from way up in the balcony.
Did you window just open? On my ADR day, I could only get Cat 3 initially but then Cat 2 and 1 showed up over the course of the morning. If you want main floor, I'd keep checking.

I don't have experience with the view from the balcony to advise on that front.

We have been in Categories 2 and 3 in the past. Out Cat 2 seats were sort of center stage in the back with our table directly behind a post...seats looked to either side of the post so not really obstructed view. In Cat 3, we were along the rail on the balcony. I felt like we could see the show better in those Cat 3 seats but it felt like there was less likelihood of participation/interaction.

I really don't think there is a bad seat in the house.

I actually like the Balcony seats - I probably sat in one of the worst ones - the table all the way on the left, and I could still see everything.

I've only done balcony and will only book balcony going forward. We had a GREAT view of everything, the performers (pre-COVID) came up there to interact, the service was exceptional and we weren't surrounded by a bunch of people. If someone wants to stand to watch, they can as no one is behind them, great with kids. It felt more like box seats than relegated to the balcony.

We sat in balcony 3rd and 4th seats from end of row by stage - above the piano pretty much. They were excellent seats. I rather like sitting up there. Performers did come up and I was able to joke with one briefly. This was in August. One issue was that we had to choose watching the show or eating more than I ever remembered doing in the past (but sitting down on the main floor maybe we didn’t realize how often we ate while watching). We had a bad waiter - he did not care at all about getting us more to drink or anything. I had to catch him going by our table. Also our food was completely cold - all of it. It was as if the skillets were cold when the food was added. This had never happened before and was hopefully a one off. We will go back next summer if we can get reservations to take my daughter’s boyfriend on his first ever trip (literally first vacation) so hopefully this experience does not repeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter