• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop-Dee-Doo questions

As above, before or after you check in, go to the window and show your ID and AP. They’ll refund the discount amount to the CC used to pay for the adr.

In addition to the internal bus from the parking lot at the entrance and the boat from MK, there’s a bus from WL to the Settlement at FW, where HDD is. You can’t park at WL for HDD, but if you wanted to visit WL before HDD you could bus or boat from MK to WL and then bus from WL to FW.

BTW a Minnie Van can take you directly to the HDD location. Uber/Lyft drop off at the FW entrance so from there guests have to take the internal bus.
We drove and parked at the lot and took the bus. We didn‘t wait long for the bus and they had a few busses waiting to pick up guests after the show and drop us off at the parking lot. I really didn’t pay attention on how long the bus ride was to walk instead.

There is no parking at Pioneer Hall (except for golf carts). Everyone has to park at the front and take a bus there. Give yourself enough time to check in at the gate (line is often long), find a spot (occasionally we have been sent to an overflow space), wait on a bus, and get there.

It is not walkable. For one, it's a busy road with RV's, buses, and golf carts but it would also be at least a mile, if not longer.

The easiest - and most scenic - way of getting there is boat from MK. The boat dock is right near Pioneer Hall. Just in case it lines up with your plans to use that instead.

Enjoy the show!
Thank you we will be at VGF so we will take a monorail or boat to MK and then take the boat from MK. I prefer not to drive if I don’t have too plus we love Disney transportation

As above, before or after you check in, go to the window and show your ID and AP. They’ll refund the discount amount to the CC used to pay for the adr.

In addition to the internal bus from the parking lot at the entrance and the boat from MK, there’s a bus from WL to the Settlement at FW, where HDD is. You can’t park at WL for HDD, but if you wanted to visit WL before HDD you could bus or boat from MK to WL and then bus from WL to FW.

BTW a Minnie Van can take you directly to the HDD location. Uber/Lyft drop off at the FW entrance so from there guests have to take the internal bus.
Wow I was just responding to someone else we will be staying at VGF so we will get to MK and take the boat from there. Minnie Vans are a Lyft product correct? That would be great because if we want to take a Minnie van back someone just gave me a bunch of Lyft gift cards so it’s a nice option if we want to get back without 2 boat rides

Wow I was just responding to someone else we will be staying at VGF so we will get to MK and take the boat from there. Minnie Vans are a Lyft product correct? That would be great because if we want to take a Minnie van back someone just gave me a bunch of Lyft gift cards so it’s a nice option if we want to get back without 2 boat rides
Yes, you request a MV via the Lyft app, so I assume those GCs would work. I think it’s fun taking the boat from MK to FW for HDD, but when ready to go “home” afterwards it’s nice to have a MV come for you. It’s practically door to door service!

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Also, is this an instance where we should email Disney about before our trip? If so what's the email and how far in advance should we email?
Just bumping this to see if anyone has any input on the above? This was in regards to requesting the salmon dinner and if I need to contact them prior to arrival or if we can just tell them at check in. Also, if ahead of time, how do I do so?

Thanks!

Just bumping this to see if anyone has any input on the above? This was in regards to requesting the salmon dinner and if I need to contact them prior to arrival or if we can just tell them at check in. Also, if ahead of time, how do I do so?

Thanks!

We regretted not asking when we went in July but when you check in before the dinner show they ask if you have any dietary requests. I wanted to ask about it because my daughter prefers it to the chicken and ribs but wimped out and didn’t. But they do ask about dietary needs so you can ask then if you don’t call ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter