Horse,Duck and Turtles First ever Disney Vacation

Butterflies31

Mouseketeer
Hi My name is Chrissy and this is Our family...

This is me..
me.jpg

Im a mother of 3 beautiful girls been married to the best husband in the world for almost 14 years and I'm only 31. It was a amazing 14 years, despite only 1 thing, a Honey moon. I know its kind of like a fairy tale. Young lady gets married huge wedding, massive cake and gifts and well a nice trip to some random island. (YEAH RIGHT) Sounds nice doesn't it but that was no where near what happen to me.. Me and my husband Joe met while I was 17, Our Parents knew nothing of this, we kept it a secret because we where from different sides of the tracks. I was raised in a small town and he was raised in a big city. Joe's mother struggled to make ends meet, she was a single parent with 4 kids in the 70's it was not very easy for her she lived on welfare because she became disabled from high sugar and at a very young age Joe being the oldest male had to go out and get a job to take care of his family. Now me I was raised in a family where both my mom and dad worked they had a rough time getting along so they divorced. I was about 7 when I went to Disney World for the 1st time. So I had an average life untill I met Joe. We had this odd like love at first sight kind of thing, it was cute we met and then two days later I moved in with him. :scared1: I know its quite a shocker. my mother was so mad and my father even madder, but the amazing thing was we where in love and no one could change that. Needless to say 3 weeks later we got married. And we have been married and as in Love for almost 14 years now. So we realy had no wedding or honey moon. So this Princess want's to take her Prince Charming to Disney World for some Magic......

This is My Charming Husband Joe
myhubby.jpg

About 2 years Later we welcomed Our 1st daughter into the world
We call Her Horse Because she loves Horses

Picture2076.jpg

And then 18 months Later we had our little angle We call her Turtle Because she Loves Turtles

Picture2230.jpg

And Last but not Least 3 years Later we had Our baby we call her Ducky For her Love Of Ducks

Picture004.jpg

And Thats my family

And This is Our

FIRST DISNEY VACATION

We will be Leaving from NYC on Amtrak Feb 28,2010 - To Orlando Florida Arriving on March 1st Spending 5 Days in Disney World. We are Staying at The Port Orleans Riverside.

And I will Keep Going with my Post Trip Report, Just wanted to tell You all a little about our family.

Hiya Chrissy (fellow Worrier here) ,

you have a lovely family, am looking forward to finding out how you all like WDW on your first trip.

Tessa:goodvibes

Hi Chrissy! Great Start! I love meeting your family. Your story is kind of similar to mine, only I dated my DH for 2 years before we were married - but the "different" growing up styles, love at first sight - been married for 30 years are the same! I'm looking forward to reading about your plans! When you come back, you can have a moderator move your thread to the TR board, or you can link and start a new one and we'll follow you over there!

Looking forward to more! popcorn::

Hi Chrissy,

Wow, you guys must be super exicted about your first trip to Disney!!! I bet it is the topic of most conversations around your house just like it is around ours when we are planning one. I love that turtle made out of cupcakes! The nicknames for your girls are too cute. I hope you all have a fabulous trip and I can't wait to read more. :)

Lisa

Epcot Day 1

First Stop... Fast Passes For Sorrin

Then we plan to roam around freely for some hours
We only plan to accomplish a few things our 1st day

#1 Relax and just soak up the atmosphere..
#2 Let the kids be our tour guides
#3 Enjoy Family time and our kids

Grab some Lunch!!

Then we plan on going to the Kodak what if labs

Then off to Imagination Pavillion

Honey I shrunk the Audience

Then The seas with nemo and Friends

We have reservations for The Coral Reef For dinner..

After Dinner we will be off to Illuminations

Then Port Orleans Home bound we will Go..

Those are our Plans for Our 1st Day...

Day #2

Magic Kingdom

Make it there in time rope drop

Head to Areial's Grotto for a meeting

Then Head off to ride the rides

3pm Dream come true Parade

4:00 Dinner at Crystal Palace With Pooh and friends

Then back to the rides until the Fire works..

Then Off to Our magical Horse drawn Cariage ride

And Then Back to The POR

Day #3

Hollywood Studios

This Day Our Plan is Go with The flow See what we can

3pm Block Party Bash...

5pm Dinner At Hollywood and Vine

Then Off to The Magic Kingdom For some fun with Mickey

Watch Spectro Magic And

Then back to Our Hotel Pool For a quick Swim and bed

Animal Kingdom!!

Our Goal for this day is to Allow The Kids to Lead Us on their planed Voyage..

Kilimanjaro Safaris
Kali River Rapids
Rafikis Planet Watch
Affection Section
Habitat Habitat

Then 4pm Dinner at Tuskers House

From 5pm -- 10pm
Momma's Shopping Night
Down Town Disney!!!

Hopefully We will make it back in time to take a quick dip in the pool!!

Your plans look great..... Only a few more days, you must be excited!

We'll be arriving the day you're leaving I believe.

You must have your hands full with 3 girls.....bet it's a ton of fun though. :thumbsup2

OUR LAST DAY!!!

Magic Kingdom
9 am -- 5pm

Just have as much fun as we can
and take plenty of Pics

6pm Epcot

First place we are heading is World Showcase
Make our way around to Norway

Dinner at Akershurs Royal Banquet hall For Story Book Dinning with The Princesses!!

Then its off to The other Countries

we have the Park untill 12pm :)

Then off to POR for Bed and rest...

Day 6

Travel day 21 hours Back Home!!!!

Hiya,

sounds good - loads of time for going with the flow...... my type of holiday.

At Epcot we LOVED Soarin - best ride ever..... you have also just GOT to do Crushes Turtle Talk - it is sooooooooooooooo funny!!

Have fun - take lots of pics too!!

Tessa

We are Doing The Happy Dance!!! 3 Days Left!!! :banana::banana::banana:

You're Almost There!!! Yes, please do take lots of pics so we can see them when you get back! Your plans sound great. The key is indeed to relax and enjoy it. :banana: You guys have a good food court at POR. Their turkey dinner is my daughter's favorite. :)

Lisa

Let me tell you I was so worried we have had no power for almost 2 Days.. The snow is 3 feet deep here I thought Our Vacation would be ruined.... I will take a picture and post it here later.. Thank You Lord, They turned Our electric on at midnight Last night.... :) One More Day Left!!!!

Hiya -

fingers crossed it all stays ok for you..... I hate it when the power goes out!!!

Tessa

All I can say is AMAZING....

We had such a wonderful Trip and So many things went out of wack..
I can not believe that even a Bad Day in Disney World Is a Amazing day.....

http://
P3020199.jpg

Oh what a cute pic! Glad to hear you had a good time. Yes, even a bad day at Disney is better than a regular day at home...lol:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter