Horse,Duck and Turtles First ever Disney Vacation

Ok I will Give you the Pre trip --- Pre Trip Travel report.....

We left on Sunday Morning at 5:30am From Our Home in NY...
We Hopped a cab to our 1st train station..
We arrived To our 1st Train at 6:55 am
Our Train Left for NYC at 7:05 am
We arrived in NYC at 8:35
We met this wonderful Older woman named Joan she reminded us of our grandma's. Joan waited with us for our train to Orlando.
Our Train For Orlando was Leaving at 10:14am
On our Train ride we all where so excited that we could not sleep, So as I tried to get some sleep Joe stayed up and made sure none of the passengers getting on or off the train in the middle of the night messed with our kids. "We are a bit Over Protective" But Hey ya never know...

Our 1st train Station

P2280003.jpg

My Youngest Daughter waiting for the train

P2280002.jpg

My Husband spending some time with my middle daughter Turtle coloring

P2280005.jpg

My Youngest "Ducky" Sleeping finaly!!
P2280008.jpg

On The second Train To Orlando Leaving Penn Station was quite an experience. We met up with another family The Daughter was The same age as my oldest and Their Youngest son was the same age as my middle daughter. They had some fun and played on those Nintendo DS games.
This kept our 3 Lovley ladies from choking each other.. :rotfl:

That was our day of travel

More to come and details of our DVC membership soon coming

Sounds great so far , can't wait for all the details...popcorn::popcorn:: sorry - no patience at all......

We arrived in Orlando at 10:25am, our train was running a little late.

Just off The Train Turtle looks for our taxi cab
P3010010.jpg

My Husband and My Oldest Found a cute little place called Jazzy Dogs, The headed over and grabbed us something to snack on. While Turtle, Duck and I waited for Our Florida Gators Taxi..

Ducky waiting with us
P3010011.jpg

Our Taxi got there and we where off to Disney World
P3010018.jpg

We arrived at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
P3010033.jpg

We entered Our room at Port Orleans Alligator Bayou This is the 1st thing we saw
P3010038.jpg

I was quickly in and out of the Hotel room, This was the 1st day of our hopper passes so off to Epcot for some fun it was fairly warm but to our luck the temp was about to plummet to low 60's but anything was better than 20' here in NY

The Girls where on the hunt for anything with a Mickey Head...
P3010046.jpg

At our bus stop waiting to go to Epcot
P3010048.jpg

Well that is the start of our 1st day

More to come... Sorry I have been so busy....:laundy:

Our 1st Day in Epcot.
P3010051.jpg

Wow its water!!
Even the most common things are made Amazing in Disney World
P3010052.jpg

The 1st Disney Characters they met..
Chip and Dale...
P3010059.jpg

More amazement with Water
P3010060.jpg

We where there for the 2010 Flower garden festival
P3010064.jpg

More Flower Garden Festival
P3010068.jpg

This was The Ladies and The Tramp...
P3010075.jpg

My oldest Loved Mexico
P3010090.jpg

Nice pics! Glad you all got to enjoy Epcot during Flower and Garden. It is such a pretty time to be there. Love the sombrero~~!

We spent the end of our day walking in and out of shops, because my autistic daughter had some impulses to spend cash... She So sounds like Momma...

Turtle shopping for turtles

P3010101.jpg

Dinner at the Coral Reef...

P3010104.jpg

We Loved the food there.
Mahi Mahi My dinner..
P3010178.jpg

My drink Blue Tini
P3010181.jpg

My oldest daughter and husband had the Steak but funny thing was my Daughter who is 10 had a bigger Steak than my husband...

P3010180.jpg

That was the end of our 1st day....
P3010169.jpg

Sorry its taking so long
we actually leave on March 29th for another vacation..

Love the pics - did you buy loads in the shops - we always intend to but then remember we have to fit it all into a suitcase....

Tessa

Hey, lucky you going on another vacation so soon! Never been to the Coral Reef, glad you showed some pics of that. It looks like you guys had a great first day! Turtle buying herself a turtle.....too cute.

Love the pics - did you buy loads in the shops - we always intend to but then remember we have to fit it all into a suitcase....

Tessa

We did lots of shopping but ended up with like um $200.00 in pins and then did pin trading but it was fun and well worth it.. now only if I can threw this so you all can see the rest lol

This was one of my favorite days of our trip... We had a easy going kinda go with the flow trip. So I will be showing you many pics...

First we met Daisy Duck
P3020199.jpg

They where so excited
P3020204.jpg

We met The Fairy Godmother
P3020212.jpg

Ducky was the only brave one to meet the evil step sisters and step mother
P3020219.jpg

They where waiting patiently to meet Ariel, In her fishy form...
P3020223.jpg

This was such a treat because Ariel was so nice and took her time talking to us..
P3020228.jpg

We wanted to cage up those wild animals :)
P3020234.jpg

Ducky Loved these guys
P3020271.jpg

They where in a whole new world with Aladdin and Princess Jasmine
P3020299.jpg

My oldest (Horse) Loved Stich sooooo much just wait and see..
P3020312.jpg

Time for Lunch!!
The best Quick service ever!!
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
P3020329.jpg

Tea Cup Fun!!!!

P3020340.jpg

P3020339.jpg

P3020342.jpg

FACE PAINTING A MUST....With a little ducky fun....

Ducky Becoming a duck
P3020343.jpg

P3020344.jpg

P3020345.jpg

The Finished Product...
P3020347.jpg

After that we went around Toon town and ended back at the Crystal Palace for our dinner... awesome time we had..
P3020409.jpg

Every Place we went we found the most difficult questions to ask, we even asked how high the top of the crystal palace is... They told us about 35-38 feet high.. but it took a phone call to to the higher up's to find out..

P3020418.jpg

More fun with pooh and friends...
P3020417.jpg

P3020420.jpg

As the evening progressed the hiccup's started
#1 Rude people from other countries cutting in lines...
#2 pushy adults shoving their kids in front of people
#3 Black Friday atmosphere (every one rushing for no reason)

Then it was time for Wishes!!! But to windy for Tink to Fly
P3020444.jpg

A quick look at the Castle and the little one yells I GOTTA PEE!!!
Great now we must loose our seat and run for the potty because they all have to go now..

HICCUP #4 This One Hurt!!!
A Lady Rushing out of Magic Kingdom Ran full force into me using her kids as a barrier to push threw people, she hit me and my HOT HOT HOT Coffee spilled down my shirt burning me... OUCH!!
So Then It was time to "shake it off" so the kids can have fun.. Back to find a seat for Wishes....

This was as close as we got but better than nothing.. I was planning to9 make it back to Wishes another night so I could see Tinkerbell fly..
P3020455.jpg

And that was our day...
We Headed back to Port Orleans Riverside and took a dip in the pool the kids fell asleep in lounge chairs and me and hubby hung out in the hot tub for a hour, It was a calming end to a wild night...

More to come.....

Yikes! Hot coffee spilled on you must have hurt like the devil. Glad you were able to shake it off and enjoy the fireworks. Unfortunately there are plenty of rude people at DW, I have learned that is to be expected. It makes you wonder how people get so ignorant and ill-mannered. The adults can be worse than the kids sometimes. Atleast you had a relaxing end to your evening. Love all the pics, it's so nice to see everyone having fun while you are reading the trip report.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter