Hotels.com and Extra Magic Hours

BadDad

Mouseketeer
I've booked my reservations for a Disney Resort on Hotels.com

Can I get a park pass with extra magic hours at the resort?

You automaticaly get EMH with a WDW resort stay. They will scan your MB to see that you are a WDW resort guest.

Edited to add: Of course, you need a valid theme park ticket to enter EMH as well.

You won't need a park pass. As long as it is a Disney property your magicband (which you receive for free no matter how you book) will get you into EMH. If you prefer not to use the magicband you will get a room key that will function the same way.

Disney World does not have specific tickets that alliw EMH. They just validate you are staying in a Disney resort. You can buy valid tickets from Disney or an authorized reseller and use your resort's EMH privilege.
(Disneyland in CA does have some EMH-specific tickets)

To take advantage of the 60 day FP+ booking window, you would need to link your room and tickets to your MDE account at least 60 days before your trip.

We are checking in after 5; plan to go to the park the next day. So, I can buy a pass and attach it to my magic band for the next day?

We are checking in after 5; plan to go to the park the next day. So, I can buy a pass and attach it to my magic band for the next day?
You are going to want to buy your park tickets long before you arrive at Disney so you can set up your Fast Passes.

Agree with PP, you will want to buy your park tickets at least 60 days before you go so you can take advantage of the onsite ability to book Fastpasses 60 days out.

As PP mentioned, it is best to buy your tickets early, plus after the price increase 2 days ago, it now costs more to buy tickets at the parks then it does online through WDW. Once you buy your tickets and link them to your reservation, you will automatically be able to use EMH's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter