Hours for Earl of Sandwich?

DVCTiff

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they're open for dinner? I checked allears.net and it didn't give hours. I thought we'd grab a sandwich before MNNSHP.

Edited: I just to WDW-DINE for something else and asked them. They gave the hours for all DTD restaurants (9-11) and said she thought EoS was open for dinner. Since we know all restaurants aren't open 9 am-11 pm, that may not be right but it's a start.

We had dinner there last May - probably about 9:00 pm.!! It was very good, too. Not sure of their hours, though!

Where is Earl of Sandwich? I've never heard of it before.

It is located at DtD, in the building that was formerly the Gourmet Pantry. It is not a Disney operated eatery, but their food is wonderful and quite reasonable, and I truly expected the worst when I heard that Planet Hollywood was involved with it.

It is a joint venture between Planet Hollywood and the actual (living) Earl of Sandwich.

We ate at Earl of Sandwich in July and it was very good. We will be going back. The Earl Grey tea with lemonade was surprisingly good because I don't like Earl Grey tea, but this drink was good.

Oh my gosh...I am soooo looking forward to going back here! Probably one of the BEST sandwiches I have ever had! The All-American rocks!

Do yhey have kid sandwiches? Grilled cheese? Do they have salads? We went to DtD last Feb and I did not notice this place. What is it next to?
Tara

Taratink, It may not have been open last February...it's opening was delayed because of some financial stuff. If you are standing next to the carousel, and looking back toward Rainforest Cafe, Earl of Sand. will be on your right.

I don't know if the have any "kid" sandwiches, but their sandwiches are large enough to easily split between a couple of kids. They have soups and a nice assortment of salads as well.

Thanks Chuck! I caught the end of a show on the Food Network about it and It looked great. I know exactly where it is now.
Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter