• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How About Some Introductions?

Hi! My name is Mary. I'm 20 years old and currently working toward my associates degree in the arts at a community college here in North Carolina. I'd like to continue my education and pursue a career in elementary education or child life. I'm a big kid at heart! I've been to Walt Disney World many times since I was a toddler and it holds a very special place in my heart because of all the wonderful memories I have there. I'm happily planning my next trip to Walt Disney World right now! :Pinkbounc I'm trying to decide between a week at Disney World or a cruise on the mouse ship. Decisions, decisions... :earboy2:

~ Mary

Howdy,

My name is Amanda, and I am a fifth year senior from Texas A&M University, studying Human Resource Development, minors in buisness and math (cause I stayed in engineering too long) I've been accepted to the WDWCP Spring advantage, Dec 15th-Aug 11th, working in transportation. Work at disney will be my last graudation requirement, (I know who puts off their internship till their last semester?) so I'll graduate in May. (hopefully I get get a few days off to walk the stage and get that VERY EXPENSIVE piece of paper!) Love Disney, only was able to go once as a child though and I've been dying to get backever since. Looking forward to the expereince! Maybe I'll see some you folks down there! Holla if you need anything!

Aim: feda05

Hello,
My name is Alex, im 19 and come from Orlando FL. I am currently going to Full Sail University in Winter Park FL for Show Production, and Entertainment Business degrees. Living so close to Walt Disney World has given me the chance to visit alot. I will not be doing the college program, but I will be getting a job when I graduate in 2007. I love Disney, and go there any chance I get.

Ahoy! I'm Jennifer and I'm 20. I live and go to college in New York. I don't know specifically what I want to do yet except that I want to entertain people and make people smile. I've been going to Disney World for Christmas for the past 6 years and Disney has always had a special place in my heart since as far back as I can remember. I would love to work at Disney World and hopefully I'll get the opportunity to do so for a time. :wave2:

Hey, I'd thought I'd pop in here and give an intro...
I'm not 'officially' a college student, but I got accepted! lol
I'm Laura, and I'm 17 and a senior in HS. I just got accepted to Gettysburg College for next year, and can't wait! :)
I'm not totally sure of what my major is going to be, but as of right now, I'm going to double major in history and theatre, get my teaching certificate, and become either a history or drama teacher (or both! lol)

So yeah... HI! :)

Im Steve and I'm in the UMASS system.
Right now im Undeclared Liberal and trying to decide between literature and criminal justice. Who wants to deicide for me?
Im off to WDW for the College Program this spring where I hopefully get inspired with what I truly want to do.

I'm an aquarius I play drums and love long rides on windy roads... :teeth:

My name is Kevin. I'm 22, and came down here to FL on the CP, from may 04-jan 05 and ended up staying. As a CP I did concessions at Cirque du Solei at downtown disney. All you CPs should check it out when they offer cheaper tickets for cast members. Anyway, after disney I worked at Chilis for a couple months, and then learned of some openings as servers at Disney. I applied, got hired, and have been loving in ever since. Lets just say I make in one night about twice what my average CP pay check was. :cool1:

Hi everyone....I'm Tiffany and I'm 20. I am from Spring Lake, Michigan and I am sophomore at Grand Valley State University.

I will be doing the WDW College Program for the Spring Advantage semester starting January 25th!!! I am sooo excited!!!!! actually...haha...I don't know who's more excited, me or my mom =P

not only am I going to be in Disney World for 7 months...I'll be going with my best friend in the entire world!! we register on the same day and everything.

I can't wait to go and meet more people and basically have the best time of my life! :teeth:

hi my name is Dee. i'm a senior but i'll be a freshman and Mizzou (Missouri University) this fall. i'm majoring in journalism and music education.

my family is your normal disney one...every year disney at least once, watch the movies, know the triva, yada yada :) i want to do the CP program after i get started in college, and hopefully end up working at disney full time later on.

that's about it.

Hey! My name is Jared, I'm 19, I am currently going to Century college in Minnesota to obtain my AA and then after that who knows? Maybe youth minstry or something in theatre.

Hi! I'm Melissa. I'm 19 and I am a freshman Social Work major at the University of Maine in Orono. Disney has always been my favorite family vacation. It is such a great way to have a carefree and fun time with family and friends! I also love music, dancing, and playing music. I also LOVE Maine Hockey it's the best! I can't wait to take my digital camera to disney world. I don't know when I'm going to be back though so for now I'm living disney through the internet. :surfweb: Have a great day! :sunny:

Hi! My name is Christy, I am a junior at Penn State. I am a life long fan of disney, been going for years but I have always just done day trips while staying in Tampa with my grandma. This summer is my first week long trip in WDW staying at a Disney Resort. I am completely new to posting on these boards and I just wanted to give it a shot! :wave:

DWC Hockey won our Div III championship game last night... Hopefully that makes up for our men's basketball team losing every single game this semester by at least 30 points...

I'm Christine adn I'm from LA, I'm studying music at the Musicians Institute right now adn I love it. It goes without saying that as a SoCal native I've been to Disneyland many many times. I've also been to Disney World once when i was like 8 but I'm hoping to change that soon! I love all Disney films but mostly the animated ones of course! i think that Aladdin is probably my favorite!

I'm Ali. I'm 19 and a freshman at NYU. I'm going to go into early chldhood education. Anddddddd I love Disney World and can't wait to go in two and a half weeks!

Hey everyone,

I'm Mitchell from Chicago, woooooo! I'm a freshman right now at Yale studying Economics & International Studies, but honestly.... I really don't know what I'm going to major in. Schools is overrated anyways ;)

Right now, I'm home for spring break and I'm actually headed to Orlando later tonight (which is how I find this forum). So maybe I'll see you guys there!

Disney rocks! =)

Oh yes, also I can't wait for March Madness to start. I absolutely LOVE college basketball. GOOOO FIGHTING ILLINI!

Hey everyone! :wave2:

My name is Kat, I'm from Cincinnati, OH. I'm 22 and currently finishing up my bachelor's in International Business at the University of Cincinnati.

I have been to WDW, DL, and DLP. I have been to DLP more times than I've been to DL and WDW combined! (I lived in Belgium for 2 years, so that kinda helped) I have applied and interviewed for the Fall 06 program. I am hoping to hear back in a week or so.

I love music and I love driving around on warm sunny days with my windows rolled down. I also love thunderstorms, and meeting new people (preferrably not meeting new people in thunderstorms, though :cool:

Oh, and consider this fair warning that I love emoticons so you will probably see a lot of my posts with at least one. :)

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am a First Year student at Ohio Wesleyan, but ranked as a Sophomore. I am 18 years old and live in Delaware, Ohio. I am majoring in Psychology and Humanities- Classics. :thumbsup2

getfuzzy77 said:
(preferrably not meeting new people in thunderstorms, though )

Why not? Sometimes the coolest folks you meet are the ones you meet completely at random ... like, perhaps, when you're sharing a covered area during a thunderstorm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter