How are December fast passes going?

I booked Tuesday for my 12/2 to 12/10 trip at 7am. Got everything I wanted at the time I wanted including FOP which was at 66 days out. There were multiple times for everything. As the day went on, the FOP had only a few options left and seven dwarfs mine train were starting to have less options. I had and am still having difficulty with ADRs even though I was online at 7am 180 days out.

Booked today for party of 5 for 12/4-12/7 trip. Nothing available in AK on 12/4 for FOP even for parties of 2. Lots of times were available for Na'vi River Journey. Couldn't get times to work out to get 3 passes in MK before MVMCP on 12/5 so had to go with 2 passes (no park ticket that day so we'll be entering at 4). Got one for Jungle Cruise, but they were all gone a couple hours later when I tried to shift times. All FP+ times stop at 5:30 that day and all times after 5 appear to end at 6 when the park "closes". We got one for 5:30-6. Got everything I wanted in MK on 12/6, but Mine Train was gone early. Was able to get one for late afternoon before they disappeared.

My trip isn't until the week before Christmas. Hopefully, my diligence will pay off and I'll be able to get everything I want. *fingers crossed*

Encouraging to hear all this. I'm booking ours this Saturday. This is our first December trip. We've only ever gone in August & we never have any trouble getting ADR's or FP, that's why we love Aug so much lol

I've had good luck with the Touring Plans reservation finder. It's found every one I tried (though admittedly, only 1 of them was a hard to get, the others were just changes in times I wanted that weren't available when I looked)
Do you have to pay for this?

I was able to get FOP for day 63, which surprised me given what I've heard but it's for around 4 pm but I'll take whatever I can get. Na'vi River Journey was pretty much open though. Otherwise I didn't have any issues finding anything. My dates are November 26th to December 4th.

Oh, I agree so much with this! I want to fling things at the computer when I'm trying to make ADRs for our December trip (this year we're going 12/3-13). I think free dining has a lot to do with it because when I book for our June trip, every single restaurant is available with multiple choices of times. When I'm booking for December, it's like a record on repeat for dinner: The Wave, Grand Floridian Cafe, repeat. I then stalk the website for months to try and get variety, and eventually end up just booking ADRs the night before when people cancel to avoid the fee!

ADRs will start opening up, keep checking. Right now lots of people have multiple reservations because they're not sure on their plans.

I was able to get FOP for day 63, which surprised me given what I've heard but it's for around 4 pm but I'll take whatever I can get. Na'vi River Journey was pretty much open though. Otherwise I didn't have any issues finding anything. My dates are November 26th to December 4th.

I was able to get FOP for Day 4 and 6. Both are later in the day than I wanted, but I'll live with it. I'm planning on waiting in line for Na'vi River, FOP will have a much longer line. I've also heard Na'vi is not nearly as good a ride.

Got all of the attractions I wanted, mostly on the days I wanted. The one that tripped me up the most, which I wasn't expecting, was meeting Mickey at the Town Square Theater. I had hoped to have that be one of our first items of the trip, but it may be one of the last. We'll figure it out.

If you do that right when you arrive at MK, the lines probably wouldn't be that long.

I made my selections today, No FOP for early December left, the earliest was on the 5th after 4pm.

7 Dwarfs is also dwindling fast, only times available are after 3pm on the 7th.

There is surprisingly many times available for FEA starting on the 6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter